GOLDWING ~ Seen, but not heard - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOLDWING ~ Seen, but not heard

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Gentlemen with all due respect, we have our own T-Shirts and WingStuff has Goldwing merchandise. Lets try to promote within and support the website and it's vendors that make this forum possible. Thanks

http://wingstuff.com/products/37422-...ewest_products

More apparel …..

http://wingstuff.com/shop/gold_wing_gl1800-apparel
    I
    Link for our t- shirts? I may have missed them on this sight. I have only been able to find the F6B official Honda cap and the t-shirt on Wingstuff by knowingly doing a search for those items. Is it ok to say I found a cool "thing-ama-jig" with apart # , at, if there is no direct link?

Phantom and I have had at least a couple of conversations on this very subject...that is, the subject of supporting our vendors. No doubt, there is a fine line between supporting those vendors and recognizing a non-supporting vendor with a great product. I don't believe Tony is suggesting to have blinders on to new and great products but is simply reminding all of us to always first look to our supporting vendors. Otherwise, why would those vendors continue to support this forum? If they don't offer the product that we want or are not competitive with other offers then, by all means, I support looking elsewhere. But, we do owe them the first look. I think many of you would be surprised to know all that Tony does to make sure we have solid vendors and that they support our forum. This is no easy task but it is one of the main reasons we still have such a vibrant and active forum .
    Ken (Hornblower)

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerer View Post
    I
    Link for our t- shirts? I may have missed them on this sight. I have only been able to find the F6B official Honda cap and the t-shirt on Wingstuff by knowingly doing a search for those items. Is it ok to say I found a cool "thing-ama-jig" with apart # , at, if there is no direct link?
    We currently have a limited amount of specific sizes. Just send me a PM with what you are looking for ….
    http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?7...hirts-for-sale

Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    Phantom and I have had at least a couple of conversations on this very subject...that is, the subject of supporting our vendors. No doubt, there is a fine line between supporting those vendors and recognizing a non-supporting vendor with a great product. I don't believe Tony is suggesting to have blinders on to new and great products but is simply reminding all of us to always first look to our supporting vendors. Otherwise, why would those vendors continue to support this forum? If they don't offer the product that we want or are not competitive with other offers then, by all means, I support looking elsewhere. But, we do owe them the first look. I think many of you would be surprised to know all that Tony does to make sure we have solid vendors and that they support our forum. This is no easy task but it is one of the main reasons we still have such a vibrant and active forum .
    Thanks again Ken … I owe you a beer or two

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.