Finally Drank the Koolaid - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally Drank the Koolaid

I have the Ultimate King and got the 13" Madstad after trying a gazillion shields like you did. I'm 6' 1". Madstad is the only one that worked for me. The smoke shield on a black F6B really grows on you, makes the bike look kinda hi-tech.

I'm 6'1" and have the ultimate king seat. I went through the Honda Tall and the Clearview Tall before getting the Madstad in a 14". I didn't want to get too tall as some have stated the 15" was but since I have the taller seat I didn't want to get too short again with the 13". They were happy to make one at 14" when I called them. I haven't got to test it yet since it's still only 5 deg outside.

The Koolaid Is Good

Well, I received the my 15" Dark Smoke Madstad a couple of days ago and got it installed. First I have to say, the dark smoke looks good and does a nice job of hiding the brackets.

My first road test was this morning and I am amazed. Even at 90+ the airflow is smooth and goes 4-5 inches over my helmet. No buffeting at all. I should have tried it sooner. It would have saved me a bunch of money. I remember reading one post on here that said "just get a Madstad". That is the truth.