Am I the only one that finds the Kurakyn Ergo III's odd?

Thread: Am I the only one that finds the Kurakyn Ergo III's odd?

Am I the only one that finds the Kurakyn Ergo III's odd?

I seems unusual to me that the finish on the Ergo III's is a gloss black instead of matching the finish of the valve covers or the side frames of the motorcycle, also seems odd the the hardware is SAE instead of metric. I now have 3 different black finishes on my bike. Does anyone else find this strange. Really like the pegs, seem to be a quality product, just wish they would have done a couple of things different. Perhaps the gloss matches the other GW bikes, maybe 3 finish options would be good, chrome, gloss, and matte or flat.

Quote Originally Posted by scoplin View Post
    I seems unusual to me that the finish on the Ergo III's is a gloss black instead of matching the finish of the valve covers or the side frames of the motorcycle, also seems odd the the hardware is SAE instead of metric. I now have 3 different black finishes on my bike. Does anyone else find this strange. Really like the pegs, seem to be a quality product, just wish they would have done a couple of things different. Perhaps the gloss matches the other GW bikes, maybe 3 finish options would be good, chrome, gloss, and matte or flat.
    The glossy finish of the Ergo III's is definitely in contrast; to the other flat black parts of the bike. However, I had my passenger pegs and rear brake pedal powder coated glossy black as well; to try to add some overall "balance" to the Kury III Ergo's. I also have the gloss black Kury Kinetic driver's pegs with the 3/4 drop down adapters; so one can envision a glossy black finish for all foot involved/operated parts of my bike. And it seems to aesthetically work out.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

I went with the chrome version because I figured it kind of kept a line of sight of the minimalist chrome on my bike.Fall Ride.jpg

What with the Chrome front rotor covers, chrome strip on valve covers, and the exhaust.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Scrape em a few times like I have. Then you won't care!