SEX TOY !!!!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SEX TOY !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post
    The other hiccup was that NSW failed to get a team into the Grand Final. If memory serves me correctly it was played off between the Cowboys (QLD) and Broncos (QLD).

Nice bike by the way. You could probably add a touch of Maroon to the Grey it would look great.

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
    HA! you've got me there Woody, i give in mate!

No problem mate I am a Tigers supporter anyway. Can't find it in me to be a one eyed bronco's rat bag. Just having a little fun.

I am sure you will enjoy your Wing as much as I have mine................ all the best

Woody.

Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post
    No problem mate I am a Tigers supporter anyway. Can't find it in me to be a one eyed bronco's rat bag. Just having a little fun.

I am sure you will enjoy your Wing as much as I have mine................ all the best

Woody.
    Having fun, me too mate, Souths for me, still got a little Pommie blood in me. Our North American friends are probably getting a little bored with this thread by now and i have run out of arguments and jibes to throw at you [although you could of left me 'something' to rib you with]

And yes, 'the more i ride her the more i love her' - there's a joke in that comment 'abut an old girlfriend' but i won't.

Cheers Jim

Population

Beautiful bike.
    Not sure if any one else asked but,
    what is the F6B population like down under?

Quote Originally Posted by nomercyambulance View Post
    Beautiful bike.
    Not sure if any one else asked but,
    what is the F6B population like down under?
    Sorry for the delay in replying, i haven't been on here for a few days.

I would say that our bikes are the same as yours, as it is sort of a niche machine, i really have not seen or heard of many of them around, there are a half dozen or so of us ]Aussie's] on this site. I have not spoken to a dealer about it but i have not heard of them being in short supply,

I live in the country and the dealers sell mostly sell Dirt or Adventure bikes, very few road, Probably more road in the city's though!

Harley still is the biggest road bike sold here [second only to America] I've been told.

Thanks for the compliment on my bike, their all beautiful though, its just us riders that can make them look bad.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Last I checked QUANTAS was still flying ….

You have 4 options … #1 Ship your bike over #2 rent a Goldwing in San Fransisco and ride for 2-3 weeks with the Rally somewhere in the middle or … (I usually bring 2 bikes) #3 Fly over, rent a car and drive to our event and then you can ride one of our spare motorcycles #4 Maybe Honda of Russellville would rent a used Goldwing and you can enjoy the camaraderie.
    Phantom, do you know the meaning of QANTAS ?
    Queers And Nymphomaniacs Trained As Stewarts

Nice bike and welcome to this great group !

Stewarts ????

Im in SA and had my bike for 6 months and have seen one other a gloss black 2014 I guess. So i feel real special. I went for one ride with 4 goldwing fullbagers and they suggested I lead.........so I did and haven't seen them since

Welcome to the Forum! I agree with everything you said about the like and dislikes. But there is no "Perfect" bike out there and the search will continue, but this is the perfect bike for me. My wife Loves the ride and loves the Power. Enjoy your ride and welcome!