Ultimate King
Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate King

shooter

Ultimate King

Guys I wanted to wait till I had a chance to test this seat properly before I gave a report. I rode 250 miles Saturday. I can honestly say that my Ultimate King seat is the finest MC seat I have ever sat on. Never did I get "dead butt" or "burning butt" or feel any discomfort or feel like I needed to get off and rest. I am 6'1" and 290. My impressions. Seating position is exactly the same as the stock seat. Same distance from the bars. 1/2 to 3/4 inches higher. I feel this is because the foam doesn't compress as much. Nose us narrower so I really don't feel like its much difference on being flat foot at stop signs. I have a 32 inch inseam. I did a lot of research before spending big bucks on this seat. It looks as good as it sits. I would like to thank Ultimate and in particular Libby. She had some good suggestions on the design of this seat. I think it compliments the looks of my bike and I've had a lot of positive feedback from my riding buddies. The step up at the drivers back is much more vertical than the stock seat and gives excellent back support. I elected to not get a drivers backrest and I'm glad that was my choice. For me I wouldn't change anything on my seat.Attachment 19075Attachment 19076Attachment 19077

Cool beans! I was just going to text you for a report. Thanks homey.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    I sure enjoyed my ride Saturday Stro. This is my best upgrade so far. Ultimate says this is the first one they have built like this and has requested some photos. My pics don't do the seat justice. Used my phone. I get a chance I'll take some pics with the camera. The seat really pops in the sun.

Pics look good. Now this is a whole new seat, correct? You didn't send yours in. I am considering a driver backrest, but now I don't know. I sat on a buddies Vic with his new driver seat with backrest and really loved the feeling. He is in love because he says he feels more in the bucket versus sitting atop the seat. How much did the king give your upper Gluteus Maximus support versus stock?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

That's a nice looking seat, glad your happy

Awesome!

It definitely adds to the looks of the bike. I like the materials you chose, nice texture. I also like that you matched the backrest as well. Thanks for showing it.

p.s. I noticed your pictures show larger than when I post mine. In the past, my pictures were showing bigger as well but are now much smaller. Does anyone know why is that? Price of hosting the forum went up? Just curious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'We are all here on Earth to help others; what on Earth the others are here for I don't know.' - W. H. Auden

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Luke View Post
    p.s. I noticed your pictures show larger than when I post mine. In the past, my pictures were showing bigger as well but are now much smaller. Does anyone know why is that? Price of hosting the forum went up? Just curious.
    I would guess your file size is too small

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    I would guess your file size is too small
    It's the same as the pictures I posted before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'We are all here on Earth to help others; what on Earth the others are here for I don't know.' - W. H. Auden

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Luke View Post
    It's the same as the pictures I posted before.
    For internet postings I take photo's with as large an image size as the website will take, I also set the image quality to low

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Pics look good. Now this is a whole new seat, correct? You didn't send yours in. I am considering a driver backrest, but now I don't know. I sat on a buddies Vic with his new driver seat with backrest and really loved the feeling. He is in love because he says he feels more in the bucket versus sitting atop the seat. How much did the king give your upper Gluteus Maximus support versus stock?
    Stro I guess the best way to.describe it is that the seat cradles your azz. You feel really planted in your position. I find my self getting in the correct position from the get go cause once your there you really have to try to move out of that spot.