Quote Originally Posted by ReserveBum View Post
Its great to hear how great the King seat is.....man do I wish I had it to do over again! Really made a very expensive mistake and now seem to be stuck with it. Just some advice for those interested in the Ultimate......be really careful about your choice, The Mid Rider may not be the answer even if your size/weight fits their profile.
Yeah I know I am a little bitter.....that was a big investment
...On the other hand...I'm like 5'"9 (at the most) and weigh about 178...inseam maybe 29 (little less?) and the MID is right for me. I was SO tempted to go King (bigger is better...right? and "KING" sounds better than "mid" ) the guy at ultimate recommended and for once I listened. any bigger (longer) seat and thatvertical nice back support would be useless...the pegs let me snug into the back...without them its a little stretch to get as far back as possible, in other words, I have room to shift around...not jammed in the seat. The other day I ordered the driver backrest...it was a no brainer once I found out it has 3" adjustment fore and aft...On my 1K trip my baack got a little sore

If anyone needs to try before you buy, I'd be willing to meet up to a few hours from cooperstown NY...or come by here- great little village and good riding all around here.