Guys I wanted to wait till I had a chance to test this seat properly before I gave a report. I rode 250 miles Saturday. I can honestly say that my Ultimate King seat is the finest MC seat I have ever sat on. Never did I get "dead butt" or "burning butt" or feel any discomfort or feel like I needed to get off and rest. I am 6'1" and 290. My impressions. Seating position is exactly the same as the stock seat. Same distance from the bars. 1/2 to 3/4 inches higher. I feel this is because the foam doesn't compress as much. Nose us narrower so I really don't feel like its much difference on being flat foot at stop signs. I have a 32 inch inseam. I did a lot of research before spending big bucks on this seat. It looks as good as it sits. I would like to thank Ultimate and in particular Libby. She had some good suggestions on the design of this seat. I think it compliments the looks of my bike and I've had a lot of positive feedback from my riding buddies. The step up at the drivers back is much more vertical than the stock seat and gives excellent back support. I elected to not get a drivers backrest and I'm glad that was my choice. For me I wouldn't change anything on my seat.Attachment 19075Attachment 19076Attachment 19077