Ultimate King - Page 10
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate King

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Ritsema View Post
    I have just ordered an Ultimate King from Des for my 2015 Goldwing anniversary edition.
    The stock seating position is awful, SO much different than my F6B. (Which also had an Ultimate King seat.) He is using red stitching like the factory seat. I am very excited because I know it will make a huge difference in the comfort of my bike. I have had Ultimate seats on all my bikes since 1998 and wouldn't even consider anything else.
    Qualty, comfort, customer service, Ultimate Seats hits all the marks as far as I am concerned.
    That difference in seating position is one of the reasons I preferred the F6B. Sat me back more like my Valk.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

shooter
    Bobby sent you another PM and emptied my inbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    That difference in seating position is one of the reasons I preferred the F6B. Sat me back more like my Valk.
    Couldn't agree more, which is also why I chose the F6B. Sadly, I could just never get momma happy on the back of it. She loves the new Wing. Know I just have to get ME comfortable. I am confident the new Ultimate seat will make a big difference in that.

Couldn't agree more, which is also why I chose the F6B. Sadly, I could just never get momma happy on the back of it. She loves the new Wing. Know I just have to get ME comfortable. I am confident the new Ultimate seat will make a big difference in that.
    She want happy on the back of the f6?
    After thousands of miles on the back of my Night Train, my gf is mighty impressed with the f6 passenger seat. Seems pretty comfy back there, though she has to hold on tighter now.
    New Wing sounds nice.

Quote Originally Posted by LPMojo View Post
    She want happy on the back of the f6?
    After thousands of miles on the back of my Night Train, my gf is mighty impressed with the f6 passenger seat. Seems pretty comfy back there, though she has to hold on tighter now.
    New Wing sounds nice.
    I guess it wasn't as much comfort as it was security. My bike for the last 12 years prior to the F6B was a Valkyrie Interstate (with Ultimate seats of course!) and she felt more tucked into the tour pack. Even with a higher passenger backrest she just felt too exposed on the F6B. I like the new WIng, I really can't tell much of a difference from a handling or performance perspective from my F6B.
    wing pick up.jpg
    GL1800 Wheels.jpg

Dave that kiss say's it all-Happy Wife Happy Life! I am kinda in the same boat as the wife will take short rides with me on the F6 but does not really feel secure on it.Have a buddy with a 2010 Wing and when he let me take the wife out for a ride on it she felt much more comfortable and secure enveloped in that back pillion.By the way his bike has a Day Long seat which creates more room up front for the pilot which I need over the stock setup on a full dress Wing.That is why I went F6B as the cockpit area has more leg room.That is one purty Wing you got- enjoy it and ride safe.

I guess it wasn't as much comfort as it was security. My bike for the last 12 years prior to the F6B was a Valkyrie Interstate (with Ultimate seats of course!) and she felt more tucked into the tour pack. Even with a higher passenger backrest she just felt too exposed on the F6B. I like the new WIng, I really can't tell much of a difference from a handling or performance perspective from my F6B.
    Attachment 20501
    Attachment 20502
    She's a beauty! The bike, I mean.

Digging a hole I see...

...don't let "her" hear that

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Thank you, on BOTH counts.

OK, you guys have ad another month to get your butts up close and personal with the Ultimate seats. One more report for the hard of hearing before I place my order this week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver