Ultimate King - Page 11
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate King

shooter
    Stro , I honestly feel the same. It is without a doubt the best motorcycle seat I have ever sat on. It is head and shoulders above the stock seat. Sharon likes the passenger seat also. She was happy with the stocker but she says the King is better. It definitely sits you a little higher. That's not a bad thing. It helps my old knees. I would buy it again in a heartbeat. Definitely one of my best purchases for this bike. Do it man. You won't regret it.

I recently tried a mid-rider. I'm 5'9 185 lbs. I didn't like how the mid-rider seat moved me up and forward. A little more reach to the ground but that didn't bother me as much as the change in seating position.
    I did think the seat was beautiful and extremely comfortable. Maybe a little too soft for me but still all-day comfortable. My co-pilot thought it was way better than the stock seat.
    If you're on the fence about mid-rider or king, go with the king.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Stro , I honestly feel the same. It is without a doubt the best motorcycle seat I have ever sat on. It is head and shoulders above the stock seat. Sharon likes the passenger seat also. She was happy with the stocker but she says the King is better. It definitely sits you a little higher. That's not a bad thing. It helps my old knees. I would buy it again in a heartbeat. Definitely one of my best purchases for this bike. Do it man. You won't regret it.
    Thanks brother. I am in. Gonna get it this week on order. Now the coin flip for the driver backrest. I don't want it but I want it. Kinda like when Miss Reynolds did that thing in 9th grade. I wanted it but I didn't want it. Guess that's a decision I'll have to live with. Life sux.

Quote Originally Posted by JGF6B View Post
    I recently tried a mid-rider. I'm 5'9 185 lbs. I didn't like how the mid-rider seat moved me up and forward. A little more reach to the ground but that didn't bother me as much as the change in seating position.
    I did think the seat was beautiful and extremely comfortable. Maybe a little too soft for me but still all-day comfortable. My co-pilot thought it was way better than the stock seat.
    If you're on the fence about mid-rider or king, go with the king.
    Thank you sir. The King would be my choice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    Stro I hate to give advice. It can bite you in the ass. I personally feel that the step in the King is more vertical than the stock seat. It gives my old back good support. I have never liked leaning back. I feel "unready" for lack of a better term. Its a personal decision. I can't put one on mine. I didn't want the little flap showing. I'm kinda picky but I like the choice I made. Mine looks like a million bucks. Good luck.

Just ordered the Mid Rider w/ both backrests and the same black crok inlay as Shooter. I will pick it up/get it installed at Americade. Really looking forward to this!

shooter
    WTF!!!!!! Design your own seat!!!!

Scary that someone would like your taste.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    I'm a "high class redneck". I got a snakeskin headband on my hat too.

I'm a "high class redneck". I got a snakeskin headband on my hat too.
    omg...the things I'm learning about you. Probably haven't told us yet about the boots and belt.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

WTF!!!!!! Design your own seat!!!!
    Trust me, I went through all the inlay/color options hoping to find that unique look thats "all me". But that Black Croc just kept calling me. Got a feeling we wont be the only two with that design.