Ultimate King - Page 17
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate King

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Copycat!!
    Guilty....but it was given the unofficial title of " The Shooter Special"

Anyone with an Ultimate King in the Hickory/WinstonSalem/Greensboro/Charlotte/Chapel Hill, NC area?

I'd like to sit on one for a few minutes before I take the plunge.

(yes, I know...they have a nice return policy. But why jump through hoops if you don't have to?)

.....sT
    Journeyman ATCS, retired
    U.S. DOT - Federal Aviation Administration -- 1982-2012

--- Valve Audio: Use a transistor, go to jail .....it's the LAW!! ---

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by ReserveBum View Post
    Guilty....but it was given the unofficial title of " The Shooter Special"
    No seriously , I'm flattered. That looks great on your bike. I just got back from Arkansas riding some of the roads we will see on the rally. I still love that seat. Congrats on yours.

She is mounted and ready for her maiden trip tomorrow AM to work. Wish I would have had it for the trip over to New Braunfels, my azz was really aching bad with the stocker and beads. I mean to the point of 'screw this I don't like riding this bike more than two hours'. I might like going to work tokorrow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    I know what you mean about the azz ache. Friday rode from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm. One stop of about 45 minutes. My butt was still happy. Every time I climb on I'm thankful that the Good Lord let me save up enough money for that baby. Dang she looks good too.

Well I am as excited as when Mrs Greaady got that Halloween surprise from you and thought it was from me. I always enjoy taking your credit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Guys I wanted to wait till I had a chance to test this seat properly before I gave a report. I rode 250 miles Saturday. I can honestly say that my Ultimate King seat is the finest MC seat I have ever sat on. Never did I get "dead butt" or "burning butt" or feel any discomfort or feel like I needed to get off and rest. I am 6'1" and 290. My impressions. Seating position is exactly the same as the stock seat. Same distance from the bars. 1/2 to 3/4 inches higher. I feel this is because the foam doesn't compress as much. Nose us narrower so I really don't feel like its much difference on being flat foot at stop signs. I have a 32 inch inseam. I did a lot of research before spending big bucks on this seat. It looks as good as it sits. I would like to thank Ultimate and in particular Libby. She had some good suggestions on the design of this seat. I think it compliments the looks of my bike and I've had a lot of positive feedback from my riding buddies. The step up at the drivers back is much more vertical than the stock seat and gives excellent back support. I elected to not get a drivers backrest and I'm glad that was my choice. For me I wouldn't change anything on my seat.Attachment 19075Attachment 19076Attachment 19077
    Shooter...that ebony croc looks like it has a fair amount of brown in it...looks good on yours, but I have the Red (2013) F6. I like keeping Black as the only other color...is that the camera or is there a brown hue to the ebony? Looking at the carbon...THAT looks black, I wonderr if it is a real carbon fabric or the same vinyl as ther rest of the seat.

shooter
    Rick it does have a brownish , grayish color. Very complimenting on my bike. Maybe not on your red bike. They have other colors you could use in the same pattern. Just the black seat is a good looking seat by design. The carbon fiber I've seen is black. Take your time and do the research before you buy. Its an expensive purchase. If you want to talk , PM me and I'll give you my number.

Rick it does have a brownish , grayish color. Very complimenting on my bike. Maybe not on your red bike. They have other colors you could use in the same pattern. Just the black seat is a good looking seat by design. The carbon fiber I've seen is black. Take your time and do the research before you buy. Its an expensive purchase. If you want to talk , PM me and I'll give you my number.
    Someone just mentioned that the black Ostrich was black...They also mentioned that samples can be obtained...WOW this could be a real lesson in patience for me! Taking my time...HA that's a new one!! Thanks.

BTW was the Black carbon a vinyl? it looks like the black seat automatically has black carbon on the side panels...

Quote Originally Posted by ReserveBum View Post
    Attachment 21465

have the owner do the install!
    Great job...love the seat.
    Did Dez do the "2 washers under the front mounting bracket" trick when he installed it?

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537