Ultimate King - Page 18
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate King

My mounting experience was fairly easy. I did need a third hand. My seat needed a bit of lifting to align the bolt holes. Very little forward pressure was required.

My initial feelings are good. My butt is still recovering from a long ride on the stocker with beads. Next long ride I have I will post my butts comments.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post

Next long ride I have I will post my butts comments.
    Usually I try to keep my butt's comments to myself...and I don't usually want to hear other people's butt's comments...this is a rare time that I am curious to hear YOUR butt's comments

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJ View Post
    Someone just mentioned that the black Ostrich was black...They also mentioned that samples can be obtained...WOW this could be a real lesson in patience for me! Taking my time...HA that's a new one!! Thanks.

BTW was the Black carbon a vinyl? it looks like the black seat automatically has black carbon on the side panels...
    The carbon is a vinyl. You can get it with or without I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Did Dez do the "2 washers under the front mounting bracket" trick when he installed it?
    He did not...he did have to futz with it for a few minutes, but it went pretty smooth. Did not have to push or shove the seat or use extra personnel. Just used a small driver to locate the holes and line them up

Quote Originally Posted by RickJ View Post
    Usually I try to keep my butt's comments to myself...and I don't usually want to hear other people's butt's comments...this is a rare time that I am curious to hear YOUR butt's comments
    Jury is still out but I have taken three 100 + mile trips and I no longer get the "100 mile azz burn" that I got from the stocker. I have the Mid Rider and it pushed me forward 1/2" - 1". Dont feel any height changes. I like the design with the built in back that adds support but also bought the riders backrest which I really have not used much.
    Dez also provided the rain covers but honestly the seat cover is kind of pain to put on but when I left Americade it was pouring so I put it on when I put my rain gear on. It rained pretty hard for that 120 mile ride and seat stayed dry.
    The seat is like a magnet...everyone who walks by has a good comment. That seat with the black croc goes so well with the black F6B. When he was doing the install, I swear there was not one person who walked by did not stop and comment on it. So far I am extremely happy and looking forward to some longer rides.

shooter
    You're welcome. LMAO

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    You're welcome. LMAO
    I'll promise to add the text...."Shooter Special" when discussing the seat in the future

OK...suggestions for custom insert on 2013 Red? I don't think the "Shooter special" will work with the red...

so far someone thought Black Ostrige (sp) would look good...I don't know if the contrast with the rest of the seat would be striking or not... I'm calling ultimahe soon to request a few samples.
    http://ultimateseats.ca/12140

Most here won't be that interested in my seat as it is a King for a 2015 GoldWing red/black anniversary bike but I included a picture if you are. I had Des do it in red stitching to match the OEM seat. Last Week my wife and I had a 500 mile day and had the seat installed by Des at a Valkyrie event in Morgantown WV. Two days later we had a 500 mile day in the saddle again and the difference was remarkable, much more comfortable and if it hadn't been for the heat I could have ridden farther that day. I have had Ultimate's on all my Valkyries, my F6B and finally my Wing. As expected, I LOVE it!
    Attachment 21633
    Lake City Honda
    Warsaw, IN

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    The carbon is a vinyl. You can get it with or without I believe.
    Here's my Ultimate without the carbon fiber accent detail. You have to order it specifically with all black vinyl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]