Ultimate King - Page 19
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate King

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Ritsema View Post
    Most here won't be that interested in my seat as it is a King for a 2015 GoldWing red/black anniversary bike but I included a picture if you are. I had Des do it in red stitching to match the OEM seat. Last Week my wife and I had a 500 mile day and had the seat installed by Des at a Valkyrie event in Morgantown WV. Two days later we had a 500 mile day in the saddle again and the difference was remarkable, much more comfortable and if it hadn't been for the heat I could have ridden farther that day. I have had Ultimate's on all my Valkyries, my F6B and finally my Wing. As expected, I LOVE it!
    Attachment 21633
    I AM interested, and thanks...I was going with the red stitching...whether or not to do inserts was my next dilemma

Quote Originally Posted by RickJ View Post
    I AM interested, and thanks...I was going with the red stitching...whether or not to do inserts was my next dilemma
    Good! Glad it helped you a little. The black carbon fiber look side panels look good in person on the F6B. Just a subtle difference that I think compliments things nicely.
    Lake City Honda
    Warsaw, IN

shooter
    Good looking seat Dave. Shouldn't show these guys though. They will all want one just like yours if they have a full wing.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Good looking seat Dave. Shouldn't show these guys though. They will all want one just like yours if they have a full wing.
    Heck, I think I'll buy one just like Dave's to hang in the garage. Just because!

shooter
    I think you should. I don't have a full wing but I might get one too.

I just ordered two...a wing one with red stitching and a ebony crocki one...I'll alternate

shooter
    Showoff.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Showoff.
    The guy at Ultimate said the Ebony Croc looked great with the red F6...he said it looked a LOT better than on the Black (well, I made up the last part)

shooter
    LMAO. Its tough being at the top. Everyone is gunning for you.

OK, that's two weeks with the King. I like sitting in the seat. The King definitely accomplishes that. I can't go flat footed anymore, no big deal. It is comfortable, but I have only managed daily commuter trips to work or here and there. It may be September before I get another chance for a long ride to report any deadbuttiotisness. I don't have enough days off for my September anniversary trip and the Russelville trip. So, I have to work everyday conserving my days off. But for now I give the King a big thumbs up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver