Ultimate King - Page 20
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate King

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    OK, that's two weeks with the King. I like sitting in the seat. The King definitely accomplishes that. I can't go flat footed anymore, no big deal. It is comfortable, but I have only managed daily commuter trips to work or here and there. It may be September before I get another chance for a long ride to report any deadbuttiotisness. I don't have enough days off for my September anniversary trip and the Russelville trip. So, I have to work everyday conserving my days off. But for now I give the King a big thumbs up.
    You might find over time that the seat drops you down just a little as it breaks in.
    Lake City Honda
    Warsaw, IN

shooter
    Stro as it breaks in it does drop down a little. I think it has gotten more comfortable also.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Stro as it breaks in it does drop down a little. I think it has gotten more comfortable also.
    It's not bad and I think it's more of the seat being a bit wider on the inner thighs (don't get excited). I noticed the push outwards on my thighs more than a feeling of being raised. The best part is I find my back posture is much more upright. That feels good for sure. I just installed my Rivco highway pegs this evening, that will be a fun ride tomorrow. Weather permitting I may just go for a long ride after work tomorrow up I45 up to Lake Conroe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    Yeah the Rivco's are great. Its nice to be able to change positions on a long ride. At this point I feel my B is comfortable for me. I wouldn't want to do 4 or 5 hundred miles every day. My body just won't do it at this stage. But I can do 5 hundred in a day if I need to. Happy Riding buddy. Have a great Fourth and enjoy the family. I'm headed to Cincy to see Trevor. Gonna be in the seventies out there for highs. I can see a couple days of riding this weekend.

Be careful and enjoy the weekend. I think my bike is where she needs to be for comfort. Gonna store up my AreKansas dollars.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    Don't forget to save a few for your old buddy. I've had a costly year. I'll tell you about it sometime. Ha! Just remembered you've had a little bad luck also. We both dealt with insurance companies and I know I lost my azz. Betting the same.for you.

10-4
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Wifey loved the King. First ride in a bit but she loved it. Put about 3 hours riding in and she was quite content.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

The king works

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Wifey loved the King. First ride in a bit but she loved it. Put about 3 hours riding in and she was quite content.
    Ive just unboxed mine, got to put it on. Good to know the passenger is happy. No croc inlays on mine but looks cool. I did get the backrest for me and raincover for washing her.

Jealous

Its great to hear how great the King seat is.....man do I wish I had it to do over again! Really made a very expensive mistake and now seem to be stuck with it. Just some advice for those interested in the Ultimate......be really careful about your choice, The Mid Rider may not be the answer even if your size/weight fits their profile.
    Yeah I know I am a little bitter.....that was a big investment