Ultimate King - Page 3
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate King

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    That's what he really meant. We used to share a pup tent in cub scouts. We are VERY close.

Guys I wanted to wait till I had a chance to test this seat properly before I gave a report. I rode 250 miles Saturday. I can honestly say that my Ultimate King seat is the finest MC seat I have ever sat on. Never did I get "dead butt" or "burning butt" or feel any discomfort or feel like I needed to get off and rest. I am 6'1" and 290. My impressions. Seating position is exactly the same as the stock seat. Same distance from the bars. 1/2 to 3/4 inches higher. I feel this is because the foam doesn't compress as much. Nose us narrower so I really don't feel like its much difference on being flat foot at stop signs. I have a 32 inch inseam. I did a lot of research before spending big bucks on this seat. It looks as good as it sits. I would like to thank Ultimate and in particular Libby. She had some good suggestions on the design of this seat. I think it compliments the looks of my bike and I've had a lot of positive feedback from my riding buddies. The step up at the drivers back is much more vertical than the stock seat and gives excellent back support. I elected to not get a drivers backrest and I'm glad that was my choice. For me I wouldn't change anything on my seat.

Thank you for taking those pictures Shooter; and your remarks/review of the seat. I think from looking at the one picture above; as well as your remarks in bold above; are enough for me to order the King rather than the Mid rider.

Placing my order this week. Thanks!

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Then you have folks like me that bought the mid rider and want the King... I guess I squirm around a lot ! Try the King and if not happy I would
    consider a trade for the mid...you would have to have a backrest though as my seat has the indentation from the backrest...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Awesome!

Guys I wanted to wait till I had a chance to test this seat properly before I gave a report. I rode 250 miles Saturday. I can honestly say that my Ultimate King seat is the finest MC seat I have ever sat on. Never did I get "dead butt" or "burning butt" or feel any discomfort or feel like I needed to get off and rest. I am 6'1" and 290. My impressions. Seating position is exactly the same as the stock seat. Same distance from the bars. 1/2 to 3/4 inches higher. I feel this is because the foam doesn't compress as much. Nose us narrower so I really don't feel like its much difference on being flat foot at stop signs. I have a 32 inch inseam. I did a lot of research before spending big bucks on this seat. It looks as good as it sits. I would like to thank Ultimate and in particular Libby. She had some good suggestions on the design of this seat. I think it compliments the looks of my bike and I've had a lot of positive feedback from my riding buddies. The step up at the drivers back is much more vertical than the stock seat and gives excellent back support. I elected to not get a drivers backrest and I'm glad that was my choice. For me I wouldn't change anything on my seat.Attachment 19075Attachment 19076Attachment 19077
    I saw this seat when we finished it, and it looked good, but on the bike it looks fantastic. That Ebony Croc Inlay is just awesome. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and pictures.

Best,

Dave

shooter
    Dave great service and excellent execution on the seat. You guys did a great job and delivered in the time frame you said you would. I couldn't ask for more. I appreciate the way you guys do business and please thank Libby for me. When the weather gets better I promised her I would send some pics. 7 inches of snow this morning.

Guys I wanted to wait till I had a chance to test this seat properly before I gave a report. I rode 250 miles Saturday. I can honestly say that my Ultimate King seat is the finest MC seat I have ever sat on. Never did I get "dead butt" or "burning butt" or feel any discomfort or feel like I needed to get off and rest. I am 6'1" and 290. My impressions. Seating position is exactly the same as the stock seat. Same distance from the bars. 1/2 to 3/4 inches higher. I feel this is because the foam doesn't compress as much. Nose us narrower so I really don't feel like its much difference on being flat foot at stop signs. I have a 32 inch inseam. I did a lot of research before spending big bucks on this seat. It looks as good as it sits. I would like to thank Ultimate and in particular Libby. She had some good suggestions on the design of this seat. I think it compliments the looks of my bike and I've had a lot of positive feedback from my riding buddies. The step up at the drivers back is much more vertical than the stock seat and gives excellent back support. I elected to not get a drivers backrest and I'm glad that was my choice. For me I wouldn't change anything on my seat.Attachment 19075Attachment 19076Attachment 19077
    Beautiful seat and really good review. Now I want one and didn't feel the need before.

Quote Originally Posted by gmorstad View Post
    Beautiful seat and really good review. Now I want one and didn't feel the need before.
    Since we were kids, we all said shooters brains were in his azz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    At least I have brains. Some , who shall remain nameless , are sorely lacking. And now my brains sit on Ebony Crocodile. My brains are happy.

Dude, I found Florida in geography my second go round in 5th grade. Let it rest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

At least I have brains. Some , who shall remain nameless , are sorely lacking. And now my brains sit on Ebony Crocodile. My brains are happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Dude, I found Florida in geography my second go round in 5th grade. Let it rest.
    I love this board....