Ultimate King - Page 9
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate King

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Yea, and now I feel like "a dick" with my seemingly harshness in my posts.
    Will, I was disappointed to read your "reviews" of dissatisfaction before giving ULTIMATE the opportunity to resolve the issue first. If Ultimate had ignored your complaint, then you would of had a legitimate reason to express your anger on the forum. I understand that you made a substantial investment and deserve to receive a perfect seat but you went about this the wrong way. Patience is all I can suggest before blowing off steam.

Will, I don't mind helping members, for future reference ….. you can always reach out to me if you need assistance in getting a resolution.

To Dave, Des, Leslie and staff …. I personally understand that with as many seats as you folks produce, once in a while one not so perfect slips by and needs to be re-sewn. Allow me to THANK YOU for your outstanding customer service. Cheers

As many can attest, Ultimate Seats does indeed build a superb seat.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Well... guess I deserve that and perhaps need to atone a bit for my review. Was just trying to relate an experience of excitement and disappointment tethered together. Sometimes posts can become too personal and emotional... we are human after all and this seems to be a a fault due to our willingness to share.

This forum does for me at times; serve as a cathartic release. I am sure and believe that others probably post and experience in the same manner; for that cause and effect.

I am getting ready to participate in a poker run in about 2+ hours from now.. looking forward to getting some "seat time" in on this new Ultimate King seat. I'll report back if any are interested; on my thoughts regarding the Ultimate seat's comfort over the stock OEM.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Actually I bought my Ultimate seat back in Nov 2013 when I first got my bike. I have the same crease in my seat that Will has. Even the same side. Check out my gallery picture and you can just about see it. I just thought it was normal. I still love my seat though, even 2 years later. I wouldn't trade it for anything. But I will be buying the driver backrest soon. I need the support since my bypass surgery.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post

Well... guess I deserve that and perhaps need to atone a bit for my review. Was just trying to relate an experience of excitement and disappointment tethered together. Sometimes posts can become too personal and emotional... we are human after all and this seems to be a a fault due to our willingness to share.

This forum does for me at times; serve as a cathartic release. I am sure and believe that others probably post and experience in the same manner; for that cause and effect.

I am getting ready to participate in a poker run in about 2+ hours from now.. looking forward to getting some "seat time" in on this new Ultimate King seat. I'll report back if any are interested; on my thoughts regarding the Ultimate seat's comfort over the stock OEM.
    Heck yeah!!

Well...here is my "first impressions" report with the Ultimate seat that I currently am using. Very short poker run ( I was disappointed... we only amassed 160 miles this afternoon). Anyway...

1. Riding with a bunch of Harley's is now deafening. My ears are still ringing.

2. At stoplights; could not tell if my bike was actually running unless I looked at the tach; due to the deafening crescendo of Harley motors reverberating throughout my immediate area.

3. Oh the Ultimate seat... it was very comfortable and I did not feel any discomfort while sitting on it... and as I had remarked before... it sits me higher and I am finding that as a plus with handling my F6B in maneuvers.

Had a lot of "Harley" guys and gals checking out my F6B today and asking all sorts of questions about it. Some of them seem "mesmerized" by a motorcycle that emanates a deep resounding "wooooo - whirrr - whirrr" when doing circle 8's in the parking lot(s). I like doing circle 8's

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

shooter
    Will , you're a disappointment. I was looking for an insightful review on the seat. Instead you told me what I already know. Harleys are noisey.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Will , you're a disappointment. I was looking for an insightful review on the seat. Instead you told me what I already know. Harleys are noisey.
    Hey Shooter!

Cool thread. Dig that seat!
    Curious, what windshield do you use?

Thanks,
    Bobby

shooter
    Thanks Bobby. I sent you a PM.

I have just ordered an Ultimate King from Des for my 2015 Goldwing anniversary edition.
    The stock seating position is awful, SO much different than my F6B. (Which also had an Ultimate King seat.) He is using red stitching like the factory seat. I am very excited because I know it will make a huge difference in the comfort of my bike. I have had Ultimate seats on all my bikes since 1998 and wouldn't even consider anything else.
    Qualty, comfort, customer service, Ultimate Seats hits all the marks as far as I am concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Thanks Bobby. I sent you a PM.
    Didn't get one? Don't want to derail your old thread. Tried to pm ya, but you're all filled up.