Your summer trips ? - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Your summer trips ?

Already have a room for the rally in Sept. Am considering leaving there heading west. Las Vegas bike week is the next weekend and I know people who will be there. Never been to Vegas before. Then a southern route(warmer) back home. Thinkin about it.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by hardtail View Post
    Already have a room for the rally in Sept. Am considering leaving there heading west. Las Vegas bike week is the next weekend and I know people who will be there. Never been to Vegas before. Then a southern route(warmer) back home. Thinkin about it.
    That sounds amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing. Stop by here on your way back. I promise you October is nothing short of GLORIOUS in Northeast Georgia.

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    That sounds amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing. Stop by here on your way back. I promise you October is nothing short of GLORIOUS in Northeast Georgia.
    I'm sure it is. Little bit to work out but I'm thinkin on it. Just wondering, if this works out I need a new Dawsonville Pool Room shirt. My old one fell apart years ago. Can you still buy one?

GaTeach
    I'm sure it is. Little bit to work out but I'm thinkin on it. Just wondering, if this works out I need a new Dawsonville Pool Room shirt. My old one fell apart years ago. Can you still buy one?
    As far as I know and there is a brand new Racing Hall of Fame there in Dawsonville (primarily dedicated to Cryin Bill from Dawsonville) AND it is a beautiful ride from my house to Dawsonville.

I know the IRS tried to shut down the pool room a couple of years ago and the regulars raised money and paid the tax bill. It was one of my grandparents favorite places to eat. Their burgers are fantastic.

Hope it works out!

As far as I know and there is a brand new Racing Hall of Fame there in Dawsonville (primarily dedicated to Cryin Bill from Dawsonville) AND it is a beautiful ride from my house to Dawsonville.

I know the IRS tried to shut down the pool room a couple of years ago and the regulars raised money and paid the tax bill. It was one of my grandparents favorite places to eat. Their burgers are fantastic.

Hope it works out!
    Cool! If I'm lucky enough to make this work I'll buy lunch.

GaTeach
    Cool! If I'm lucky enough to make this work I'll buy lunch.

ERNIE! I stopped at the Pool Room yesterday! No t-shirts! I hope that doesn't deter you from visiting!

Attachment 19463

ERNIE! I stopped at the Pool Room yesterday! No t-shirts! I hope that doesn't deter you from visiting!

Attachment 19463
    Don't really need another shirt anyway but thanks for checking. If this works out I still have to eat so I'm still buying!

For me it's all about money. I'll ride as far and as often as my $$$ will take me.
    Ride to work, work to ride
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GaTeach
    Don't really need another shirt anyway but thanks for checking. If this works out I still have to eat so I'm still buying!
    Hey Ernie! You're not gonna believe this, but after 19,000 miles I finally got an upgrade/accessory on my bike. Cap'n Bob gave me the carpet saddlebag liners.

Attachment 19472

shooter

Hope it works out!
    Teach that was 'Awesome Bill from Dawsonville' referring to Bill Elliot one of the greatest NASCAR drivers of all time.