Your summer trips ? - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Your summer trips ?

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Teach that was 'Awesome Bill from Dawsonville' referring to Bill Elliot one of the greatest NASCAR drivers of all time.

Dumbass Bill from Dawsonville

But really....he was the first to win the Winston Million....big money back then.....Million Dollar Bill.

But I love Dawsonville and it's a beautiful ride over there from my house.

His son is having a bit of a rough start this year.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

YEEAAHH!! I'm happy for you Kelly. Let the BLING commence. And Shooter, just for the record, she made that remark to me before 'cause she knows I was a Million Dollar Bill(ford) fan. Don't make no never mind tho. I'll still buy her lunch long as she don't root for any of them hendrick chevrolets.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by hardtail View Post
    Let the BLING commence. .
    jus

You just made me feel like the biggest sellout in the history of sellouts. Day-um

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    jus

You just made me feel like the biggest sellout in the history of sellouts. Day-um
    Come on now. We all knew it was gonna happen sometime. Evolution(can't believe I used that word on a Honda forum). Besides, I put a Madstad on mine over the winter so I can't really hammer on ya. We're all gonna do it. Some of us are just slower and more precise about what we want.

Barber Motorsports Museum/Smoky Mountains

So I have a small kid, my baby boy who is 3, so I am pretty restricted to 1 trip a year until he gets a little older. This year I'm starting out on Monday September 12th, leaving New Orleans, la @5am and driving up to Barber Motorsports in Birmingham, AL to see the Motorcycle Museum (not my first time but will have a guy with me and meeting some people who have never been). Next day, September the 13th we will leave Birmingham and go up through the NE GA mountains, meet up with my buddy , ride the Georgia Dragon (The Suches Loop), and have lunch somewhere in Helen, GA. Leave Helen, GA to Warwoman Rd and then up to our hotel @ Lloyds on the River is Bryson City, NC. We be launching rides from Lloyds Wednesday - Saturday and driving 650 miles straight back home on sunday. Rides including the dragon(probably a few times lol), cherohala skyway, Moonshiners Rd 28, Fontana damn, blue ridge parkway, foothills parkway, and even up past Ashville around little Switzerland! Should end up being about 20 of us by Thursday evening. Can't wait to spend some time with my friends. It is going to be a great week, cant wait!

Grant

I would like to do a ride through montana utah grand canyon during my 2 weeks off work at the end of July but with the poor canadian dollar don't think I can afford it. So I'll probably just tour my home province and visit vancouver island.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by blueverclear View Post
    So I have a small kid, my baby boy who is 3, so I am pretty restricted to 1 trip a year until he gets a little older. This year I'm starting out on Monday September 12th, leaving New Orleans, la @5am and driving up to Barber Motorsports in Birmingham, AL to see the Motorcycle Museum (not my first time but will have a guy with me and meeting some people who have never been). Next day, September the 13th we will leave Birmingham and go up through the NE GA mountains, meet up with my buddy , ride the Georgia Dragon (The Suches Loop), and have lunch somewhere in Helen, GA. Leave Helen, GA to Warwoman Rd and then up to our hotel @ Lloyds on the River is Bryson City, NC. We be launching rides from Lloyds Wednesday - Saturday and driving 650 miles straight back home on sunday. Rides including the dragon(probably a few times lol), cherohala skyway, Moonshiners Rd 28, Fontana damn, blue ridge parkway, foothills parkway, and even up past Ashville around little Switzerland! Should end up being about 20 of us by Thursday evening. Can't wait to spend some time with my friends. It is going to be a great week, cant wait!

Grant
    I'm going to have to call in sick from 9/13-9/23.

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    I'm going to have to call in sick from 9/13-9/23.

GaTeach
    Summer's here, y'all. Where we goin?