Your summer trips ? - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Your summer trips ?

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    Summer's here, y'all. Where we goin?
    We need to take some of the river roads around here and maybe go up to st francisville, that would be great!

Summer's here, y'all. Where we goin?
    Goin' insane, slowly, but surely.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Goin' insane, slowly, but surely.
    How about get off your ass and ride your motorcycle? You Floridians are scared to sweat.

How about get off your ass and ride your motorcycle? You Floridians are scared to sweat.
    Oh man...did anyone else hear that? Sounds like a gauntlet went down hard and with purpose.

I guarantee I'm not scared to sweat - in fact, being a Marine, I love how it sucks to sweat.
    But unfortunately, not all of us can live a singleton, truly independent lifestyle due to past life choices.

Somedays I REALLY wish I could.
    Somedays I really think I should.
    Then that reality stuff kicks in again......like trying to sell the Philly house and not lose anymore money.
    But I digress......

I'm happy for anyone that has found something they truly love to do and can get out and do it as often as you have GaTeach.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

GaTeach
    Oh man...did anyone else hear that? Sounds like a gauntlet went down hard and with purpose.

Then that reality stuff kicks in again.
    SG has no problem outrunning reality. We've been doing it for over 29,000 miles

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by blueverclear View Post
    We need to take some of the river roads around here and maybe go up to st francisville, that would be great!
    What's in St Francisville?

What's in St Francisville?
    Its just a beautiful area with some great back roads. We need to go check out some of the plantations maybe too, that would be really cool

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by blueverclear View Post
    Its just a beautiful area with some great back roads. We need to go check out some of the plantations maybe too, that would be really cool
    Last summer we rode from Natchez to NO and I can't remember the route but there were some beautiful plantations out there. Maybe north of Baton Rouge?

GaTeach
    Last summer we rode from Natchez to NO and I can't remember the route but there were some beautiful plantations out there. Maybe north of Baton Rouge?
    I'm a dumbass. I just looked at google maps. Yeah! We went through St Francisville last summer on our way from Natchez. Beautiful!!!

I guarantee I'm not scared to sweat - in fact, being a Marine, I love how it sucks to sweat.
    But unfortunately, not all of us can live a singleton, truly independent lifestyle due to past life choices.

Somedays I REALLY wish I could.
    Somedays I really think I should.
    Then that reality stuff kicks in again......like trying to sell the Philly house and not lose anymore money.
    But I digress......

I'm happy for anyone that has found something they truly love to do and can get out and do it as often as you have GaTeach.
    Yes I am definitely Jealous of teach being able to get all of those miles in and living in the most beautiful motorcycle area in the country, im soooo damn jealous!