Center Stand EZ-LIFT - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Center Stand EZ-LIFT

Quote Originally Posted by stepbill View Post
    I ordered one and have it installed. I have one knee replaced and will have the other replaced after Russellville and I really do like it! Not a struggle at all to get it up , on the center stand, that is. I have the key mod and just leave my bag unlocked most of the time so it is no problem to put it in the left saddlebag.
    I'm glad it helps you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'We are all here on Earth to help others; what on Earth the others are here for I don't know.' - W. H. Auden

I recently received and installed one of these. Very high quality machining and finish. The best part is that it makes getting the bike up on the center stand easy. I made a simple case for the lever from a scrap of fleece just to keep it from rattling in the saddlebag. Looking at my bike, l believe that if I'm dragging the lever mounting bracket I've already crashed.

So this thing works as advertised?

Don't forget your skateboard tape for a nonslip surface to place your foot. I do not surrender to age yet, the stock stand works for me. But for you knee replacement folks it is a great device.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Mine came in this morn and just installed it. It took a bit of practice the first few attempts, but it works as advertised. It is still a slight struggle for me, but it's impossible for me to put the bike on the center stand without it. Might be even easier for me with more practice.

UPDATE -- tried a few more time and it got easier each time. Definitely a recommended product.
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidk View Post
    Mine came in this morn and just installed it. It took a bit of practice the first few attempts, but it works as advertised. It is still a slight struggle for me, but it's impossible for me to put the bike on the center stand without it. Might be even easier for me with more practice.

UPDATE -- tried a few more time and it got easier each time. Definitely a recommended product.
    Glad that you like it, I know that I sure do!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

What does it cost? I did not see a price on the website.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Old Ryder View Post
    What does it cost? I did not see a price on the website.
    $120 plus $8 shipping. Yes, its a terrible site. Price is listed here:http://www.philsfarkels.com/gl-1800-...g-hand--1.html
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.