Chrome wheel spoke covers,,, - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chrome wheel spoke covers,,,

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Kury has a few '2nd Generation Wing' pieces for the rear, but other than that,,, it would have to be 'self-created'.

There is a lot of 'canvas' on the back of an F6B for an artist to work on! LOL!!! Been keeping that one in the back of my mind as welll

"Black and Silver" go back a loooong ways as a great combination. No reason for that to change anytime soon!!!!!!

To me, it's all a matter of the total package, the sum of the parts,,, some small accents tastefully done, and knowing 'when to say when',,,

Some folks do well, but many are prone to go overboard,,,,

Met a guy with a VTX once that had virtually every piece Kury made for it,,,, Eh,,, no thanks,,,

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    Someone posted another pic but here's one I found.

Attachment 1754

Still Wingman after the site crash!

I would be hesitant about adding anything extra to my wheels for fear of throwing off the balance. I can't imagine all the self adhesive chrome pieces being the same weight and size and not have balance issues. Have you ever noticed cars with hub caps going down the road and they didn't look centered on the wheel? This can't possibly be the best ride compared to a machine wheel with no hub cap. Just my two cents...Hope this helps!
    Let it be known and let it be written, this is the best bike I've ever owned, and I ain't shittin!

I'm sure a poor install job would be bad news,,, Installation directions are pretty precise. IMHO, it would be best to take the front wheel off and up on a bench instead of fighting with it on the bike..
    Plenty of possibilities for error during install. 24 hr cure time.

Wingstop had a few reviews. None for an F6B. Most thought they were pricy and didn't have a lot of visual 'effect'. (Probably not a lot of visual effect at Gwing rims are silver to begin with,,,,)

They have been out for quite a while. MSRP of $160. Found a set for >$70. Still thinking about it,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    Someone posted another pic but here's one I found.

Attachment 1754
    Imposable to ride this bike without causing permanent blindness.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Army View Post
    Imposable to ride this bike without causing permanent blindness.
    I hear ya!

There's a 'full chrome' HD I've seen a couple times here in Houston,,, Makes me wonder "Why?",,, for about 2 seconds! LOL!!!!