Hey ALL:

Flew into Phoenix this a.m. (previous deal in Arlington, TX fell thru) , dealer picked me up, drove me to the dealership - 11.2 cash OTD for 2013 w/ 4K miles w/ factory warranty thru 11/17 - and literally drove it off the showroom floor. 2 lane fwys in the middle of nowhere to become acclimated to the bike was well worth it. 419 miles back to Los Angeles. Desert temps 85 degrees - and it' s winter. T-Shirt and hiking sandals. For 3/4 of the ride, 80 to 100 mph, and I have to tell ya - it was a little unnerving to not hear my drag pipes though my MP3 Playing was belting out Bob Seger's, 'get out of denver' and KONGOS - Come with Me Now were crystal clear (thru a full face helmet ) at slightly over 100 mph. Surreal. Barely noticed the bike feel the road - Had to remember - this is a bike - NOT a car. Whewwwww daddy.

Your input on four TALL GUY mods would be greatly appreciated. I'm 6'2" w/ 36 inseam.

1) Definitely going the ultimate king route, the Roadsmith Comfort Controls, mini floorboards. But, will the RS controls AND the drop mount mini boards (or full floorboards) place my feet to low?

2) Ergo ii or iii cruise pegs?

3) Are the handle bar risers useful?

4) Windshield. What aftermarket sizes and manufacturers? I like looking slightly over the screen, not thru it.

Thanks ALL.