How many F6Bs are there in the world?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many F6Bs are there in the world?

How many F6Bs are there in the world?

I am just curious about a few things:

Does anyone know how many F6Bs there are out there in the world?
    How many members are there on this forum?

Steve

Can't tell you how many F6B owners in the world, but if you click on "forum" on the home page and scroll down, it says there are 3,480 members here as of this morning.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Do you think all of these members own an F6B? or most?

I would say most do, but like me in the beginning, are trying to learn things about it. I was on for quite a few months before I made the decision and was able to buy one.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

I have only been a member since November 2014 and I have seen a lot of guys leave. Why?????? Some get different bikes---some get mad----Not sure about the rest, but a lot of guys no longer post for whatever reason. There does not seem to be as much activity as there has been in the past. I guess after all your questions get answered, there is only so much to talk about. I remember about 3 pages of new daily posts---now some days there is less than 1.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well it is great to have when its winter and you can't ride every day. It is so nice to talk to others who share your passion about this fantastic bike. I find myself talking to people about how great this bike is even if they don't want to hear about it. Most people don't care and are unwilling to consider anything but a Harley.

I think of it like soccer my other obsession no ones seems to like / I talk but no one seems to care so I have to sell them how great it is. As I always say "Ride it and you will believe"
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by stevenolts View Post
    Well it is great to have when its winter and you can't ride every day. It is so nice to talk to others who share your passion about this fantastic bike. I find myself talking to people about how great this bike is even if they don't want to hear about it. Most people don't care and are unwilling to consider anything but a Harley.

I think of it like soccer my other obsession no ones seems to like / I talk but no one seems to care so I have to sell them how great it is. As I always say "Ride it and you will believe"
    Steve
    One of my favorite quotes:

"I find as I get older that I have less and less to say about more and more. I thought I was mellowing as I got older, turns out I just don’t give a shit.”
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Old Ryder View Post
    One of my favorite quotes:

"I find as I get older that I have less and less to say about more and more. I thought I was mellowing as I got older, turns out I just don’t give a shit.”
    ++1 my friend....As I just turned 76 years old, I totally agree with your post...The government can go to hell, political correctness can "kiss my ass" and HD riders can continue to polish their bikes, and I will just ride and enjoy my F6B when I can..Ride safe

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    ++1 my friend....As I just turned 76 years old, I totally agree with your post...The government can go to hell, political correctness can "kiss my ass" and HD riders can continue to polish their bikes, and I will just ride and enjoy my F6B when I can..Ride safe

Agreed

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Ryder View Post
    There does not seem to be as much activity as there has been in the past. I guess after all your questions get answered, there is only so much to talk about. I remember about 3 pages of new daily posts---now some days there is less than 1.
    When you own a bike that does not break down like others, there is only so much that you can repeat on the same topic. After about 12 months, you pretty much have learned most of what will be necessary to keep this Bike rolling for 500,000 miles. The Brake recall had 4 threads at one time, we condensed them all into one.

Today alone we had 434 members log-in and 1,502 guests lurk around. There is only so much to discuss. Old Ryder, contrary to your belief the website is more popular then ever. We have GOOGLE Analytics installed on the site which tracks traffic, how much time members spend on the site per visit, how many pages they view etc etc etc.

GOOGLE Analytics for 2014 showed that we had 281,564 sessions and 3,295,011 page views.
    GOOGLE Analytics for 2015 showed that we had 331,246 sessions and 3,641,271 page views, the website continues to be very popular, is still growing and has increasing interest. In 2015 our average visitor spent 11:00 minutes on our website and viewed 11 pages during every visit. Returning visitors are at 83% and our bounce rate is at 17%. ALL of these numbers continue to be extraordinary. We continue to Rock and we have been and per GOOGLE …. continue to be the #1 Honda F6B Goldwing forum website in the WORLD.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.