Multiple bike owners---tell me bout it - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Multiple bike owners---tell me bout it

I had multiple bikes for years. I had 2 Valkyrie's and 2 1982 CX500 Turbo's (only drove one). Then I sold the turbo's to buy a ST1300. When Honda dropped the price on the F6B I sold the 2 Valkyrie's and traded the ST in for the F6B. Less cleaning more riding.

Here's my ST1300

Here's my 98 bought new and drove for 111,000 happy miles.

Here's my 99 bought used and needed some love new paint chrome and publishing

My Turbo's

Because...

Attachment 19411 ...the F6B doesn't wheelie worth a s!#t. This one does!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnt View Post
    Attachment 19411 ...the F6B doesn't wheelie worth a s!#t. This one does!
    True, not as easy but it can be done:

https://youtu.be/-TSNzVQZRxs

BTW, nice roads where you live. I especially enjoyed riding the Sunshine Coast and Vancouver Island!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'We are all here on Earth to help others; what on Earth the others are here for I don't know.' - W. H. Auden

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Luke View Post
    True, not as easy but it can be done:

https://youtu.be/-TSNzVQZRxs

BTW, nice roads where you live. I especially enjoyed riding the Sunshine Coast and Vancouver Island!
    Yes, he does a nice job. When I do it (not as well) it feels like abuse! On the Ape, it's like she's egging you on...
    And you're right, we're spoiled for choice here in BC and your Pacific NW. Did you get to do the "Duffy Lake" road (past Whistler/Pemberton)? It's a popular day out for Vancouver riders.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnt View Post
    Yes, he does a nice job. When I do it (not as well) it feels like abuse! On the Ape, it's like she's egging you on...
    And you're right, we're spoiled for choice here in BC and your Pacific NW. Did you get to do the "Duffy Lake" road (past Whistler/Pemberton)? It's a popular day out for Vancouver riders.
    I have not but now I will make sure I do!

My brother lives there (Burnaby) and I usually rent something when I visit (he doesn't ride). One time we did ride to the top of Whistler on Honda atv's, the views were amazing!

I like riding to Horseshoe Bay, then ferry to Sunshine Coast, then all the way to Powell River, then ferry to Comox, Vancouver Island, then eventually to Victoria and then back to Vancouver. Victoria is my kind of town.

Have you been to Lake Cultus? My brother now has a house there, it is very scenic as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'We are all here on Earth to help others; what on Earth the others are here for I don't know.' - W. H. Auden

In the early 80's the Canadian Forces did basic training in the Cultus Lake area. That's when I first discovered this part of the world. Made my mind up then, that I'd eventually live here, and it all worked out in the end... I spent today out on the bike, so considering most Canadians are still shovelling snow, I have NO complaints!