seat question

Thread: seat question

seat question

Anybody out there have passengers ideas on aftermarket seat comfort? Looking at RDL,Mustang,corbin,ultimate. My lady has steel rods and spider cages from a previous broken back. she likes the stocker,but my 6'3" 215lb butt doesn't care for it. Need comfort for her and me........Thanks guys!

My wife loves the Mustang seat. Plenty of comfort. Nothing to compare it to besides the stocker though.
    2013 F6B ---Nimitz Class Battle Sofa

Quote Originally Posted by Nomibagger View Post
    Anybody out there have passengers ideas on aftermarket seat comfort? Looking at RDL,Mustang,corbin,ultimate. My lady has steel rods and spider cages from a previous broken back. she likes the stocker,but my 6'3" 215lb butt doesn't care for it. Need comfort for her and me........Thanks guys!
    Get a RDL with rider mods only if she likes the stocker.

Mike

Hartco.

Quote Originally Posted by broncsrule21 View Post
    My wife loves the Mustang seat. Plenty of comfort. Nothing to compare it to besides the stocker though.
    Support one of the form sponsers, I have a hartco seat. Mark is great to work with. My girlfriend loves it as much as I do. You will not be disappointed.

My GF luv's the Mustang seat, I'm still on the fence. I luv'd it on my VTX but not as much on the B so far.

seat.jpg

Here is the Russell dual saddle, it's custom made for me and my wife. We had to send a photo of both of us sitting on the trike. Custom comfort is by no means cheep and requires time. Me and the wife are totally satisfied.

http://day-long.com/

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!