OK, so -
In my quest to find the perfect motorcycle speaker, I came across these.

I have spent a small fortune in my lifetime in loudspeakers and amps, with my favorite brand being Polk Audio, until today.

I wouldn't post this unless I was so impressed with both the sound quality with the OEM amp and how they perform with my aftermarket amp.

This speaker out performs oem speakers hands down with the oem amp and does an even better job with an aftermarket amp.

It's a 3 way speaker, meaning excellent base, mid range and tweeter highs.

It takes a meager 60 watts RMS to bring it alive.

I've never believed a 3 way loud speaker could sound better and louder, than a coaxial or 2 way speaker, but this speaker kicks, in all categories.

Another cool point is that it's a 6.5" speaker that requires no trimming to make fit. They take a bit of hand persuasion to bend the basket, but go in, in about 10 minutes.

They are also a 2 ohm speaker, which better matches our OEM amp resistance.

Did I say it rocks.. Again, I've always been a Polk fan for loud speakers, but this guy is definately a rival.

And finally, the price point of this quality speaker is ridiculous.. Amazon.

For those of you looking for the perfect oem up grade with no new amp, I highly recommend these.... after going around the block several times..

Wait..wait for it. I'm sure no sponsor offer these, but I had to share them with you all.
Attachment 19232

Attachment 19233
Attachment 19234

JBL Audio GTO Series 638

Jim