18,000 miles in 8 months February 28 , 2016
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 18,000 miles in 8 months February 28 , 2016

GaTeach

18,000 miles in 8 months February 28 , 2016

Rode up into the NE GA mountains, into upstate SC so I could shed my helmet, and back into GA. I was riding with my HD girls....one on a street glide and one on a Road King. Beautiful day.

I met up with them at the gas station in Long Creek and there were several other HDs sitting there when I pulled up. HD guy says, "Like your quiet Honda." And he jumped on his bike and started dumping the throttle. I looked at my girls "Who ordered the douchebag?"

The pix are at Broken Bridge fishing pier on Lake Hartwell. That's the state line between SC and GA and generally where I replace my helmet.

18,000 amazing miles. I couldn't be happier.

Teach

Attachment 19311Attachment 19312Attachment 19313

GaTeach
    Oh and neither of my girls would take their HD on the bridge for a picture. They both said they wouldn't be able to get them turned around.

Nice. My 1 year anniversary is soon. I am humpin to make it over the 10K mark.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Nice opening ceremony teach !!!! or was Van Halen playing at just the right time.

1st of April is my second anniversary. I'm currently close to 25k so time for a oil change and air filter.
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Always a jack ass or two in every crowd. You did well.

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    Rode up into the NE GA mountains, into upstate SC so I could shed my helmet, and back into GA. I was riding with my HD girls....one on a street glide and one on a Road King. Beautiful day.

I met up with them at the gas station in Long Creek and there were several other HDs sitting there when I pulled up. HD guy says, "Like your quiet Honda." And he jumped on his bike and started dumping the throttle. I looked at my girls "Who ordered the douchebag?"

The pix are at Broken Bridge fishing pier on Lake Hartwell. That's the state line between SC and GA and generally where I replace my helmet.

18,000 amazing miles. I couldn't be happier.

Teach

Attachment 19311Attachment 19312Attachment 19313

Why does noise equal power or enjoyment? That's probably the best reason why I would never consider a Harley. Don't need to be "one of them". Awesome riding and photo's otherwise!
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by DMAGOLDRDR View Post
    Nice opening ceremony teach !!!! or was Van Halen playing at just the right time.
    Runnin with the devil was on when I left. ))))))))

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    Why does noise equal power or enjoyment? That's probably the best reason why I would never consider a Harley. Don't need to be "one of them". Awesome riding and photo's otherwise!
    I swear when I see someone on an HD, I automatically deduct IQ points.

When I took my friend's street glide to Kentucky this summer, I made sure to goose her in the tunnels, though. Lol Made the most of that experience.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Nice. My 1 year anniversary is soon. I am humpin to make it over the 10K mark.
    I just can't NOT ride. I freakin love it. Every second on Sweet Georgia has been magical. I don't think I've ever, not once, taken the straight route from A to B. And god help me if I'm almost home and stop and fill up.