18,000 miles in 8 months February 28 , 2016 - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 18,000 miles in 8 months February 28 , 2016

shooter
    Well that's cause I wanted to kill it and grill it. You however had other ideas.

I'm still bent from that night.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    Twisted is more like it.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    I think he's talking about the drink. Stro hits the sauce pretty hard.
    I had to look this up. Half sweet tea and half lemonade? Really? As a former waitress/bartender, I'm renaming this drink to the "Pain in the Ass." Which is also the same name I give half sweet tea and half unsweet. Pick one people. You have two choices, now you need three????

Only a loser would drink it with sweet tea. I take mine straight with unsweetened tea.

Thank you Mr Palmer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Only a loser would drink it with sweet tea. I take mine straight with unsweetened tea.

Thank you Mr Palmer.

Oh. Gotcha. Well you won't find any of that here in the Dirty South. We don't drink that nasty unsweet tea here.

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    Rode up into the NE GA mountains, into upstate SC so I could shed my helmet, and back into GA. I was riding with my HD girls....one on a street glide and one on a Road King. Beautiful day.

I met up with them at the gas station in Long Creek and there were several other HDs sitting there when I pulled up. HD guy says, "Like your quiet Honda." And he jumped on his bike and started dumping the throttle. I looked at my girls "Who ordered the douchebag?"

The pix are at Broken Bridge fishing pier on Lake Hartwell. That's the state line between SC and GA and generally where I replace my helmet.

18,000 amazing miles. I couldn't be happier.

Teach

Attachment 19311Attachment 19312Attachment 19313
    Sounds like you love riding it as much as me, in 10 months I am at 15k, and thats with 7 weeks in the garage when I was hit in the back end at a stop light. I just can't stop riding this machine!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Chi Lar dura la vince" - He that endureth overcomes!!
    2015 F6B Deluxe Matte Silver

Good thread

Just read through this thread. Good entertainment!
    Teach, I just went down to Daytona Bike Week and Back. Heck, If I knew you made good catfish, I might have looked you up on the way by. Can't beat catfish and sweet tea!
    I see we share the same taste in color too. One thing different on mine is that I put a Harley tour pack on the back of mine.
    My Harley buddies here rip on me about it, but I just tell them I have the best thing both companies make. That usually quiets them down. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    Oh. Gotcha. Well you won't find any of that here in the Dirty South. We don't drink that nasty unsweet tea here.

You tell them teach lol. I have a friend in Michigan who i meet up with every year in the smoky mountians and he always has something to say about my sweet tea, damn Yankee lol

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by Pap View Post
    Just read through this thread. Good entertainment!
    Teach, I just went down to Daytona Bike Week and Back. Heck, If I knew you made good catfish, I might have looked you up on the way by. Can't beat catfish and sweet tea!
    I see we share the same taste in color too. One thing different on mine is that I put a Harley tour pack on the back of mine.
    My Harley buddies here rip on me about it, but I just tell them I have the best thing both companies make. That usually quiets them down. Lol
    Next time.