Interesting New F6B Trike - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting New F6B Trike

There comes a time when three wheels is appealing. I traded my Rune for a 2014 CSC Viper trike last August. There are days where my eight other two wheel bikes just aren't an option but the trike keeps me in the saddle. Granted, it is a totally different experience but I've found that I enjoy the trike as much as any of my other motorcycles. Old age eventually creeps up on us all, if we are lucky. I'm going to keep riding any way that I can for as long as I can. With fifty + years of riding behind me I will not surrender to the ravages of age.

Quote Originally Posted by gray rider View Post
    There comes a time when three wheels is appealing. I traded my Rune for a 2014 CSC Viper trike last August. There are days where my eight other two wheel bikes just aren't an option but the trike keeps me in the saddle. Granted, it is a totally different experience but I've found that I enjoy the trike as much as any of my other motorcycles. Old age eventually creeps up on us all, if we are lucky. I'm going to keep riding any way that I can for as long as I can. With fifty + years of riding behind me I will not surrender to the ravages of age.
    Amen brother! While I'm not there yet, the day may come that if, I choose to continue to ride, it could very well be on three wheels. I'd ride that triked f6b (but not the one in the fourth photo). Then again....I'm sure we'll be traveling through tubes by then anyway so what does it matter?