Mounting From the Rear - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mounting From the Rear

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Damn, thread isn't about what I thought it would be.
    Sorry, couldn't resist...

Attachment 19420
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'We are all here on Earth to help others; what on Earth the others are here for I don't know.' - W. H. Auden

shooter
    That's exactly what Chop was dreaming about when he woke up from that nap.

too funny

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    That's exactly what Chop was dreaming about when he woke up from that nap.
    LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdarmy View Post
    I'm only a mile or two down the street from you, and you've got my number....you ever need help just call and I can do all the heavy work for you

If I still have my bike after the warranty expires, I'd like to try that back tire option myself.

I'm still running on the original rear and it's actually holding up longer than I thought it would, I can feel that the rear is getting a flat area in the center now, but it still has plenty of tread left.

Keith
    Keith,

Appreciate the offer, may take you up on that one day. I have a spare rear wheel but have not purchased the CT yet. My spare has a Dunlop Elite 3 on it which also has quite a few miles left on it. I'd like to get as many miles on these OEM MT's as possible before going to the dark side. I'm thinking that sometime this summer it will happen. I'll be in touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Luke View Post
    Sorry, couldn't resist...

Attachment 19420
    When I read the title something similar came to mind for me too. LOL great Minds think alike.................Dickie
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    When I read the title something similar came to mind for me too. LOL great Minds think alike.................Dickie
    Well guys, I knew what the title sounded like when I wrote it and it grabbed your attention as I expected it would

Quote Originally Posted by 2015F6B View Post
    Well guys, I knew what the title sounded like when I wrote it and it grabbed your attention as I expected it would
    If you lay the bike on its right side on a rubber mat or a piece of carpet its not a tight squeeze at all. I don't get the desire to take the bike apart to change the rear tire.....................Just Sayin.............Dickie
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    If you lay the bike on its right side on a rubber mat or a piece of carpet its not a tight squeeze at all. I don't get the desire to take the bike apart to change the rear tire.....................Just Sayin.............Dickie
    +1 Keep It Simple

000_0460.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by 2015F6B View Post
    physical limitations (degenerative spinal disease) I can't chance laying the bike down on the crash bars to remove/install the wheel
    My opening statement . . . can't lift any weight due to spinal issues otherwise I'd have no problem laying it down.