I am sooooo sick of the "Biker image" - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: I am sooooo sick of the "Biker image"

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    If you ever go "down" on a bike the fancy gear and suits etc. just may save your ass from a "huge case of road rash"...T-Shirts and old jeans don't help much, but sure are easy to put on and look "cool"!!! I ride at times with a friend who has a BMW R1200RT and he has the whole deal, full face Schubert helmet, ear plugs, full riding leathers, Sidi boots, leather gloves, and all..By the time he gets ready and dressed, I am halfway up the road.....But as they say, "Too each his own".....Ride safe

Easy, easy...I have a costume like this and a couple more depending on what bike I am riding !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I'm able to slip on my Olympia Avenger suit, Held gloves, and Schuberth C3Pro helmet on in about 2 minutes flat. Plenty fast - and I am VERY well protected if I go down (and the Avenger flows a ton of air through the mesh, more than enough for summers in the East LA area with triple digits). The key is boots - some good boots (I like Dainese Fulcrums) that are extremely comfortable to wear for walking. No need to change out of them, they're good for an entire day without an issue!

Robert RTaz Tasior

How that walking thing coming along

Quote Originally Posted by RTaz View Post
    Robert,
    Still hobbling around or is it to a point where your vertical and able to cover some ground. I took the bike out the other day for a very short ride just to get the storage stuff I put in the gas thru the whole system. Really been tied up with fall cleanup as I have about 9 big red pines, 2 white pines and 3 monster oak tree, and 2 red maples in the yard. Hope everything is healing nicely, spring is coming and I am just trying to get the finish cleaning done on the B before putting it away.

Quote Originally Posted by pilotguy299 View Post
    One of these?

Attachment 24736

lol
    Tell the crew chief we need a propeller installed.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    Robert,
    Still hobbling around or is it to a point where your vertical and able to cover some ground. I took the bike out the other day for a very short ride just to get the storage stuff I put in the gas thru the whole system. Really been tied up with fall cleanup as I have about 9 big red pines, 2 white pines and 3 monster oak tree, and 2 red maples in the yard. Hope everything is healing nicely, spring is coming and I am just trying to get the finish cleaning done on the B before putting it away.
    I'm hobbling around, the good thing is my boys came up and cleaned up my yard I have a lot of oaks and pines plus I am surrounded by forest. I still haven't been able to get the oil changed in all the bikes or get a battery tender on the f6b yet but I'm working on it.
    Robert RTaz Tasior