Black or Red??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black or Red??

shooter

Black or Red??

Well guys I have solved THE biggest unanswered question on this forum. Davidk called the other day and asked me to meet for a ride. We finally got together today and met at Ste. Genevieve MO. We crossed the Mississippi river at Chester IL. and went north up the river road to Redbud IL. Had lunch at 'Tequila'. Food was good. David spotted an antique store and we decided to check it out. Had 5 cars inside. I thought this odd since I could see all four walls and the widest door was 6ft. Anyway they had a little bit of everything. Some signage , visible gas pump and antique car parts. Neat place. Then David took me down the street to an old times gas station that had been restored. Check out the pics below. Now to get to the main topic. David is always bragging about how fast his slow red bike is. All us blackbike owners know that others can only dream. When you are on the black bike , the force is with you. On the way home David had the rubber band wound tight on 'slow red'. As I passed him I noticed two things. His radio sounded really good and he was going so slow that it was kinda like passing a red barn. So there you have it guys. THE question has been answered once and for all. Thanks to Davidk for the invite and an enjoyable ride. David I'm sorry I had to tell the story but the guys deserve to know.Attachment 19425Attachment 19426Attachment 19427

To cut through the bull.....looks like a great riding day. Hope that weather is sliding this direction.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Sounds like a good ride, a little unbelievable, 4 cars in a building with no way to get them in there, a black bike passing a fast red one. Are you sure you didn't have to many Tequila's ?

shooter
    I don't drink!!

Quote Originally Posted by zzh54 View Post
    Sounds like a good ride, a little unbelievable, 4 cars in a building with no way to get them in there, a black bike passing a fast red one. Are you sure you didn't have to many Tequila's ?

He was drunk with fantasy. Ever notice all the drunks say "I don't drink!"

Later today I will post of pic of me and my bike in front of the station. Why no pic of Shooter? He was embarrassed to be seen on such a slowazz black bike and refused to have his pic taken.
    I have to agree though, I would also be embarrassed to be seen on his bike.

I could have easily passed him, but I was afraid the dust would slow him down even more and I wanted to get back before his slowazz bike choked.

Ok, I can see that this is going to get good, so I'm going to go and put my boots on. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Well guys I have solved THE biggest unanswered question on this forum. Davidk called the other day and asked me to meet for a ride. We finally got together today and met at Ste. Genevieve MO. We crossed the Mississippi river at Chester IL. and went north up the river road to Redbud IL. Had lunch at 'Tequila'. Food was good. David spotted an antique store and we decided to check it out. Had 5 cars inside. I thought this odd since I could see all four walls and the widest door was 6ft. Anyway they had a little bit of everything. Some signage , visible gas pump and antique car parts. Neat place. Then David took me down the street to an old times gas station that had been restored. Check out the pics below. Now to get to the main topic. David is always bragging about how fast his slow red bike is. All us blackbike owners know that others can only dream. When you are on the black bike , the force is with you. On the way home David had the rubber band wound tight on 'slow red'. As I passed him I noticed two things. His radio sounded really good and he was going so slow that it was kinda like passing a red barn. So there you have it guys. THE question has been answered once and for all. Thanks to Davidk for the invite and an enjoyable ride. David I'm sorry I had to tell the story but the guys deserve to know.Attachment 19425Attachment 19426Attachment 19427
    Nice pictures of the sky!Was the go pro mounted to your helmet?

Where's shooter????

Attachment 19445Attachment 19446

shooter
    Who took the pic? No wonder His bike is so slow. His camera is bigger than my helmet. Prolly weighs 20 lbs

shooter
    Hey I did a good job on that one pic.