Quote Originally Posted by Airborne06 View Post
Now that I've had the Mustang for a week and put about 200 miles on it, I'm not sure it's for me. So far I find the OEM seat more comfortable. I may end up selling the Mustang if things don't change. I also don't like the fact that the higher peg position causes a more severe bend in my legs since the seat is an inch or so lower. I am hoping some time/miles will help me adjust to those ergonomics, but I didn't enjoy today's ride after about 25 miles.
Update (FWIW): I purchased the Helibars and am having them installed next Friday at an installer in Brandon Florida recommended by the folks at Helibars. Hopefully this will make the overall ergonomics of the bike fit me better. Otherwise, this has been a very expensive experiment! I want to be able to sit back fully in the Mustang seat and see if that affects the comfort. The Helibars should allow that. If not I will go back to the OEM seat and make a decision....

I have the Helibars on my Harley, and they made a big difference. I am dialed in on that bike!