Quote Originally Posted by Old Ryder View Post
I liked the Mustang and the way it put me further back---but it also sat me lower. So it had to go as my knees were higher than my hips. I needed the Ultimate King Rider seat to get me up and back which---like you--created an issue reaching the bars. I tried risers and that did not do it alone. So I switched them out for Helibars and that did not do it alone----either. I ended up with risers AND Helibars and an Ultimate king Rider seat.

As much as I love my F6B, this has been the hardest bike I have ever owned when it comes to trying to get it to fit my body size and comfort level. As I read experiences from riders like yourself, it seems like this is a common problem.
I had the Helibars installed on Friday. I still couldn't get ergonomically comfortable with the Mustang seat/Helibars combo. I removed the Mustang this morning, and it is going up for sale as soon as I get around to listing it. I also removed the Rivco highway pegs and am selling them too. I put the stock seat back on. The Helibars and stock seat are better for me than with the Mustang....although I did like the lower position with the Mustang. I am getting some Kuryakyn Ergo II's to replace the Rivco pegs. This bike, for me, is a real challenge to get dialed in.