Just how HARD

Thread: Just how HARD

Just how HARD

Just how hard can you run the F6B. I took mine out today an ran it pretty hard. Never missed a shift or Red line. But ran it hard...
    Should I be feeling guilty ? This bike will get up an go.

I think the F6B likes to be run hard but not abused. I think as long as you shift correctly and do regular maintenance running it hard will not hurt it. This bike loves to go fast and hard and it idles at about 80mph with no effort at all. I have a 1999 Honda Accord with a manual transmission and a 2001 Acura TL Type S and both are at just under 200,000 miles. I feel that if you don't push them they won't be at their best.

Just my opinion!!! I may be wrong but my stuff lasts a long time and I have a great time pushing them hard.

Steve

How hard!

Drive it like you stole it! This bike loves to run, I would believe you could put one of these on 100 miles an hour and stay there all day and it would just get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    Drive it like you stole it! This bike loves to run, I would believe you could put one of these on 100 miles an hour and stay there all day and it would just get it done.
    +1

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

The only thing about the F6B that I am going to regret regarding wear; is the rear tire.

I want to DEFINITIVELY put a car tire on this bike.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavvyduty View Post
    Just how hard can you run the F6B. I took mine out today an ran it pretty hard. Never missed a shift or Red line. But ran it hard...
    Should I be feeling guilty ? This bike will get up an go.
    Heavy , you can run this bad girl hard and she loves it. I went through s tank of gas a couple weeks ago in 175 miles. Every time I take it out she sees redline a lot of just pounding on it. Its tough man. Its made to run and run hard. Maintain it well , feed it premium lubricants and change them often if you ride it hard. You won't hurt it.