Daytona Bike Week updates... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Daytona Bike Week updates...

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    I'm going to try and make this thread the definitive place for us forumites to coordinate ourselves and report back to the group.

So far:
    - Pap, his wife, and I met up at Pirana Grille where we got to chat and break bread and shrimp for an hour or so.
    He mounted a Harley tour pack on his F6B which the Mrs really likes and it looks sharp.

- My F6B got the full LED treatment from SoCal lighting.

- I have seen two other fast black F6Bs, while Pap has seen two other not-quite-as-fast red ones. There are at least 4 other potential forumites out there!

- we have a text group setup to coordinate impromptu gatherings. PM me your number to be included.

- Steve 0080 has deemed that Saturday at 1830 everyone shall rendezvous at BJs between the track and the 95 on Speedway Blvd.

For any questions, comments, ideas, etc. for public gatherings and meet ups, please use this thread.

Cheers,
    Steve
    I was there last Friday. I got the SoCal LED low beam headlights, and led running/turn signal lights in the mirror pods. I also bought and had installed the Mustang seat. It wasn't very crowded at all, but it was the first morning of the first day.
    I wish I would have done the Helibars too...but I will wait and have them done locally.

Quote Originally Posted by stepbill View Post
    Steve, did you get just the led brake and turn signals or did you also get the led headlights and if so, how do you like them?
    I am completely SoCal LED light equipped. Lows, highs, switchback turn signals, the SoCal fog lights with integrated turn signals, and the LED taillights.

The headlamps are nothing short of amazing. I think I'd have to be doing 125mph to over drive that beam. The highs illuminate all overhanging foliage!
    They are worth every penny.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce