Thanks for the heads up link on the forum to tiltingmotorworks.com near seattle wa ..... I just spent 3 hours researching the new F6B conversion offered by this company and, for my personal situation, it is by far, the best reverse trike conversion I have seen....

I have had 2 nine inch rods, plus the hardware, in my lower back since july of 2008, but have put over 14,000 miles each summer since 2010 on my bikes, including 16,500 miles on my F6B last summer. With the metal implants, plus increased age and arthritis, I am going to need more stability especially when stopped or getting on and off my bike in the future

I started looking at reverse trike platforms last fall.....the Can Am spyder was okay, but I didn't want to give up the reliability and power of my F6B...then I saw the Hannigan RT reverse trike released in September and really liked the concept, style and name brand....but they don't have a specific conversion for the F6B in production yet......then I recently found that Motor Trike has also released a reverse trike conversion, called the Prowler, but again it only fits the full Goldwing models, not to mention the front cowling is rather ugly

So, I was overjoyed today when I went to the F6B forum and watched the Jay Leno video on the Tilting Motor Works conversions......I am stoked....a reverse trike platform that leans and bolts on to my F6B without cutting, welding or altering the frame.....I have already contacted the company for more info

Thanks again for posting the leaning trike video............Shaker