hope for the future.....is there

Took a fancy to this one.

Chris

Attachment 19410

Quote Originally Posted by cosborn View Post
    Took a fancy to this one.

Chris

Attachment 19410
    Funny, but once again I'll explain it this way. We, Americans will handle this. Where is the funny pic of hillaree flushing the country in the toilet from jail? Trump isn't my man, but he sure as hell will get my vote before that skank criminal inept pos. What effects will Trump have on Australia?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Funny, but once again I'll explain it this way. We, Americans will handle this. Where is the funny pic of hillaree flushing the country in the toilet from jail? Trump isn't my man, but he sure as hell will get my vote before that skank criminal inept pos. What effects will Trump have on Australia?

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Trump isn't my man, but he sure as hell will get my vote before that skank criminal inept pos. What effects will Trump have on Australia?

Australians needs to worry about Chinese, Russian and North Korean Governments, Those in your backyard will do more harm before worrying about what any US president will do.

I assure you no matter how bad Australians think our president to be is … Whomever wins will be better then the three that I described above.

When China starts flexing their muscle in the Southern China Sea and Disturbing the peace in Australia's neighborhood, I will bet money that Australia will come running to the US for Naval assistance regardless if Trump is president or not.

Americans are tired of seeing our standards LOWERED to the level of failing countries throughout the world, we are WORSE off today then we were just a few years ago, poverty, low paying jobs, REAL unemployment/under-employment and our National DEBT is horrendous here in the US. More people on food stamps then in US History…. What is Australia doing to help us with that?

Don't worry if TRUMP becomes president, at least he will try to get us back on track. Yes, he will make enemies along the way, however you can't please everyone. Decisions have to be made for the good of the ENTIRE nation, not just special groups. The king of the Hill will always have opponents that want to knock him down. He can't do any worse then what has been done in the past 7 years.

Cosborn, if you think that our current administration has made the world a safer and better place …. I would disagree
    If only Ronald Reagan was on the Ticket today ….
    Let's go riding.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

I am not a Trump fan as well... anything other than an Dumocrat !
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

ABH.....Anyone But Hillary. But we still have to deal with our Party Liners where they will vote all democrat (or republican) regardless of who is running even if it is the devil.

shooter
    Stro may not claim him but I will. Our country needs a Donald Trump. Hey if what you are doing isn't working then change it up. At least he's honest about his agenda. Some of these slackers aren't gonna like it. Might get them off my back. The load is heavy.

I am not voting for the lying B*tch

Trump has those political suits running for cover, we need someone that knows how to make money, get business rolling and can balance the countries checkbook. Seems no one in Washington knows how to do that at the current time.

2017 ABS Pearl White GoldWing Grand Touring motorcycle

Life is too short to sweat the petty stuff.

I will take any democrat over anyone in the republican field right now. Hillary or Bernie and day of the week over the ass hole billionaire, the ass hole senator who is will to shut down the government just to make a point, the senator who basically is "too busy to participate", and the only intelligent guy on the republican side doesn't have a chance in hell. Boy y'all are screwed lol

Grant