Had the chance to pick my new 2014 Pearl Yellow F6B up today. Who would have believed temps in the 70s in New Hampshire on March 9th. Overall I'm very impressed with my new ride. I sold my 2011 CVO Ultra last year and really felt lost without a bike. Handling and manners in the turns are totally different. The F6 is on rails. Tracks beautifully. The F6 has a so much smoother delivery. It's nice to ride without all the noise. Added 4 clicks to the rear shock and that seems about right for my butt. Don't like the clutch and brake levers, too skinny. I was kind of surprised to feel engine heat, at least it won't be as bad as the air cooled v-twins. The front fairing does a good job of blocking a lot of air hitting the driver, I'm not used to that. Tranny shifts good, only missed one shift. Not bad for someone who has used floor boards and heal & tow shifter for over 15 years. The paint quality seems to be good. I definitely need a backrest and highway pegs. The mirrors are incredible as I kept seeing black, red, and gray dots that never seemed to get any bigger until I pulled into a gas station. Turns out the dots were more F6s. So I guess Pearl Yellow must in fact be the fastest color.

All in all, this bike is a keeper and seems to be Hondas best kept secret. The only problem I'm having is I can't get it up on the center stand. I'll try wood under the back tire tomorrow.