Al Gore is a Dirty Whore
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Al Gore is a Dirty Whore

Al Gore is a Dirty Whore

This is one of many instances showing collusion, among federal agencies, to manipulate data which is then reported as fact by idiots such as Gore, the media and universities. Worse off policy, by way of EPA regulations, Clean Air Act et. al. is written under this farce as another way of taxing businesses, which pass it along to us. I hope Tipper leaves him, takes half his money, shacks up with Pat Buchanan and has his baby.

http://www.investors.com/politics/ed...ent-is-hiding/

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    This is one of many instances showing collusion, among federal agencies, to manipulate data which is then reported as fact by idiots such as Gore, the media and universities. Worse off policy, by way of EPA regulations, Clean Air Act et. al. is written under this farce as another way of taxing businesses, which pass it along to us. I hope Tipper leaves him, takes half his money, shacks up with Pat Buchanan and has his baby.

You must hate Pat Buchanan, I would not wish a woman that has spent her whole life w/Gore on any man !!
    And of course every time she started up the computer, she would think of him.

I hope Tipper leaves him, takes half his money, shacks up with Pat Buchanan and has his baby.
    Tipper wised up and left him years ago.
    blue 2015 F6B Deluxe - sold
    2022 Yamaha Ténéré 700 - coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    You must hate Pat Buchanan, I would not wish a woman that has spent her whole life w/Gore on any man !!
    And of course every time she started up the computer, she would think of him.
    Pat is my man, a little too liberal for me but I'll take what I can get. That 1992 "Culture War" speech should be a history course for all school children. A brilliant man who should have gotten elected, like Robert Bork.

Spouting "global warming" out of one side of their mouths and "keep jobs in America" out the other sides of their mouths.
    Cheap labor isn't the only reason manufacturing is leaving the country. It is too expensive to jump through all the EPA hoops.

Quote Originally Posted by JGF6B View Post
    Spouting "global warming" out of one side of their mouths and "keep jobs in America" out the other sides of their mouths.
    Cheap labor isn't the only reason manufacturing is leaving the country. It is too expensive to jump through all the EPA hoops.
    They're two faced miscreants so it matches both sides of their mouth.

Beware all of you vocal deniers, the thought police are listening with correctional conditioning to follow !!!

AG Lynch: DOJ Has Discussed Whether to Pursue Civil Action Against Climate Change Deniers

Attorney General Loretta Lynch acknowledged Wednesday that there have been discussions within the Department of Justice about possibly pursuing civil action against so-called climate change deniers.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/..._source=akdart

Quote Originally Posted by JGF6B View Post
    Ask why you can't find a standard bulb socket on a ceiling fan anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    Beware all of you vocal deniers, the thought police are listening with correctional conditioning to follow !!!

AG Lynch: DOJ Has Discussed Whether to Pursue Civil Action Against Climate Change Deniers

Attorney General Loretta Lynch acknowledged Wednesday that there have been discussions within the Department of Justice about possibly pursuing civil action against so-called climate change deniers.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/..._source=akdart
    Never happen, I dare them, that is textbook First Amendment protection, political speech. Bring it on I will have the case dismissed on the grounds of stupidity, hers, not that I put it past these bastards to try.

shooter
    I'll start cutting back on my greenhouse emissions when Al Gore gives up his limo and goes back to a horse for transportation. I'm not scared of anyone. My name is Stroguy and I live in Spring TX.