Quote Originally Posted by 98valk View Post
Well, I had a little tinkering to do in the right side. So I took it apart and took a picture of mine. Mine does not look like yours??

My plastic does not look the same as yours in there. So I don't know squat. But here are the pics.

I checked the manual and there is a 2pin connector in that area for the open air sensor. Maybe this is how it is done on your year. Mine is a 13 deluxe.
Hey there 98valk, yeah, your's looks exactly like mine...same bike...13 deluxe. In my shot, I actually had the fairing moved away from the radiator on that side, which is probably why it looks different. I ended up tearing the entire front end off the bike looking for the elusive connector in the harness this goes to. I found it camouflaged on a black wrapped wire set that had an odd bulky wrap around it. The plug was black also and I overlooked it about 5 times and would have missed it again had the mag-light from hell not flashed a little silver connection that I caught. Now that I know it's there I can find it.

Wasted all day looking for that silly thing. The weather was horrible and Obama shut down the city today so it wasn't a total loss...at least I know how to take the front end apart now.