Trump - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    William J. Bennett, Host of Bill Bennett's Morning in America Show, is one of America's most important, influential, and respected voices on cultural, political, and education issues. He has one of the strongest Christian worldviews of any writer in modern times.

What I See Happening In a Trump Presidency By Bill Bennett

They will kill him,
    Not from Bill,
    http://www.snopes.com/bill-bennett-donald-trump-quote/
    however, I wouldn't put it past the "my way or the highway" folks.
    Things have gotten really weird in this country.

An interesting perspective on Trump
    I don't know who wrote this, but it is fantastic!
    RNC
    P.O. Box 96994
    Washington DC 20090-6994
    Dear Representative,
    From the time I was able to vote, I voted Republican.
    I am 80 and have a great deal of respect and influence
    with hundreds of senior ball players
    who also network with thousands of others around the country.
    I received your questionnaire and request for money
    and strongly agree with every question
    as I have since Obama was elected.
    Unfortunately, the one question that was missing is
    “What have the Republicans done for the American people?”
    We gave you a majority in the house and senate,
    and you never listened to us. Now you want our money.
    You should be more concerned about our votes,
    not our money. You are the establishment
    which means all you want is to save your jobs and line your pockets….
    Well, guess what? “It’s not going to happen.”
    You can shake in your boots when I tell you
    our movement is for TRUMP and he hasn’t asked for a dime.
    You might think we are fools because you feel
    Trump is on a self-destruct course,
    but look beyond Washington and listen to the masses.
    Nobody has achieved what he has, especially in a state of New York.
    If you really want to know how the majority of people feel?
    And this applies to both democrats and republicans, read below, it says it all.
    Sincerely,
    You've been on vacation for two weeks,
    you come home, and your basement is infested with raccoons.
    Hundreds of rabid, messy, mean raccoons have overtaken your basement.
    You want them gone immediately…
    You call the city, 4 different exterminators but nobody could handle the job…
    But there is this one guy and he guarantees you to get rid of them,
    so you hire him. You don't care if the guy smells,
    you don't care if the guy swears, you don't care if he's an alcoholic,
    you don't care how many times he's been married,
    you don't care if he voted for Obama,
    you don't care if he has plumber's crack...
    you simply want those raccoons gone! You want your problem fixed!
    He's the guy. He's the best. Period
    Here’s why we want Trump: yes, he's a bit of an ass;
    yes, he's an egomaniac; but we don't care.
    The country is a mess because politicians suck,
    the Republican Party is two-faced & gutless, and illegals are everywhere.
    We want it all fixed! We don't care that Trump is crude,
    we don't care that he insults people, we don't care
    that he had been friendly with Hillary,
    we don't care that he has changed positions,
    we don't care that he's been married 3 times,
    we don't care that he fights with Megan Kelly and Rosie O'Donnell,
    we don't care that he doesn't know the name of some Muslin terrorist.
    This country is weak, bankrupt, our enemies are making fun of us,
    we are being invaded by illegals, we are becoming a nation
    of victims where every Tom, Ricardo, and Hasid
    is a special group with special rights
    to a point where we don't even recognize the country
    we were born and raised in; "AND WE JUST WANT IT FIXED"
    and Trump is the only guy who seems to understand what the people want.
    We're sick of politicians, sick of the Democratic Party, Republican Party,
    and sick of illegals. We just want this thing fixed.
    Trump may not be a saint but doesn't have lobbyist money holding him,
    he doesn't have political correctness restraining him,
    all you know is that he has been very successful, a good negotiator,
    he has built a lot of things, and he's also not a politician,
    he's not a cowardly politician. And he says he'll fix it.
    And we believe him because he is too much of an egotist
    to be proven wrong or looked at and called a liar.
    Also we don't care if the guy has bad hair.
    We just want those raccoons gone.
    Out of our houses. NOW!
    You are welcome to pass this on

Not sure if this is true either but it is fun to read !
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Here is a another ...

I apologize in advance for the very rough language. But I didn't say these things she did.......and everyone of voting age needs to know it.
    SHE's A REAL SWEETHEART...
    "Broomstick One"
    LOOK THESE UP IN THE BOOKS AND PAGE NUMBERS CITED IF YOU WISH. EIGHT QUOTES FROM DIFFERENT BOOKS.
    Her actual words:
    1) "Where is the God damn flag? I want the God damn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise". Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day 1991. From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 244.
    (2) "Fuck off! It's enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I'm not going to talk to you, too! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut." Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning." From the book "America Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p. 90.
    (3) "If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!" Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his pistol hand free in case of an incident. From the book "The First Partner" p. 25.
    (4) "Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?" Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book "Unlimited Access" by Clinton's FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139.
    (5) "Where's the miserable cock sucker?" (otherwise known as "Bill Clinton") Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer. From the book "The Truth about Hillary" by Edward Klein, p. 5.
    (6) "You fucking idiot" Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book "Crossfire" p. 84.
    (7) "Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fucking sunglasses! We need to go back!” Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book "Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72.
    (8) "Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't fuck her here!" Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 243.
    There it is,,, book, chapter and page... the real Hillary...
    Additionally, when she walked around the White House, NO ONE was permitted to look her in the eye, they all had to lower their heads with their eyes towards the ground whenever she walked by. Clearly she is a class act...
    This ill-tempered, violent, loud-mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next President, and have total control as Commander-in-Chief of the US Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life .
    Remember her most vile comment about Benghazi: "What difference at this point does it make?"
    Now it will be clear why the crew of "Marine One" helicopter nick-named the craft, "Broomstick One"...++
    LADIES and GENTLEMAN.............YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

This is why we like Trump

You've been on vacation for two weeks, you come home, and your basement is infested with raccoons. Hundreds of rabid, messy, mean raccoons have overtaken your basement. You want them gone immediately... You call the city, 4 different exterminators but nobody could handle the job... But there is this one guy and he guarantees you to get rid of them, so you hire him. You don't care if the guy smells, you don't care if the guy swears, you don't care if he's an alcoholic, you don't care how many times he's been married, you don't care if he voted for Obama, you don't care if he has plumber's crack...you simply want those raccoons gone! You want your problem fixed! He's the guy. He's the best. Period

Here's why we want Trump, yes he's a bit of an ass, yes he's an egomaniac, but we don't care. The country is a mess because politicians suck, the Republican Party is two-faced & gutless, and illegals are everywhere. We want it all fixed! We don't care that Trump is crude, we don't care that he insults people, we don't care that he had been friendly with Hillary, we don't care that he has changed positions, we don't care that he's been married 3 times, we don't care that he fights with Megan Kelly and Rosie O'Donnell, we don't care that he doesn't know the name of some Muslin terrorist. This country is weak, bankrupt, our enemies are making fun of us, we are being invaded by illegal's, we are becoming a nation of victims where every Tom, Ricardo and Hasid is a special group with special rights to a point where we don't even recognize the country we were born and raised in; "AND WE JUST WANT IT FIXED" and Trump is the only guy who seems to understand what the people want. We're sick of politicians, sick of the Democratic Party, Republican Party, and sick of illegals. We just want this thing fixed. Trump may not be a saint, but doesn't have lobbyist money holding him, he doesn't have political correctness restraining him, all you know is that he has been very successful, a good negotiator, he has built a lot of things, and he's also not a politician, he's not a cowardly politician. And he says he'll fix it. And we believe him because he is too much of an egotist to be proven wrong or looked at and called a liar.

shooter
    Good analogy Dog. Course there is that other reason people will vote for him. ANYONE BUT HILLARY!!!! I'll vote for him anyway cause I like what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    You've been on vacation for two weeks, you come home, and your basement is infested with raccoons. Hundreds of rabid, messy, mean raccoons have overtaken your basement. You want them gone immediately... You call the city, 4 different exterminators but nobody could handle the job... But there is this one guy and he guarantees you to get rid of them, so you hire him. You don't care if the guy smells, you don't care if the guy swears, you don't care if he's an alcoholic, you don't care how many times he's been married, you don't care if he voted for Obama, you don't care if he has plumber's crack...you simply want those raccoons gone! You want your problem fixed! He's the guy. He's the best. Period

Here's why we want Trump, yes he's a bit of an ass, yes he's an egomaniac, but we don't care. The country is a mess because politicians suck, the Republican Party is two-faced & gutless, and illegals are everywhere. We want it all fixed! We don't care that Trump is crude, we don't care that he insults people, we don't care that he had been friendly with Hillary, we don't care that he has changed positions, we don't care that he's been married 3 times, we don't care that he fights with Megan Kelly and Rosie O'Donnell, we don't care that he doesn't know the name of some Muslin terrorist. This country is weak, bankrupt, our enemies are making fun of us, we are being invaded by illegal's, we are becoming a nation of victims where every Tom, Ricardo and Hasid is a special group with special rights to a point where we don't even recognize the country we were born and raised in; "AND WE JUST WANT IT FIXED" and Trump is the only guy who seems to understand what the people want. We're sick of politicians, sick of the Democratic Party, Republican Party, and sick of illegals. We just want this thing fixed. Trump may not be a saint, but doesn't have lobbyist money holding him, he doesn't have political correctness restraining him, all you know is that he has been very successful, a good negotiator, he has built a lot of things, and he's also not a politician, he's not a cowardly politician. And he says he'll fix it. And we believe him because he is too much of an egotist to be proven wrong or looked at and called a liar.

+2

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Click on video ...

Just too funny ……….

https://www.facebook.com/TheREALKola...2%3A%22R%22%7D

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.