Sign me up, my previous HD was all blacked too. Interesting point, I looked up the color black and it's traits. http://www.empower-yourself-with-col...lor-black.html

Positive and Negative Traits

Positive keywords include protection and comfort, strong, contained, formal, sophisticated, seductive, mysterious, endings & beginnings.

Negative keywords include aloof, depressing and pessimistic, secretive and withholding, conservative and serious, power & control, sadness and negativity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Color Black Represents

Mystery: Black is the unknown. It is secretive, keeping a lot buried inside, unwilling to show its real feelings.

Power and Control: Black is power and control of the self and others. It creates fear and intimidation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Effects of the Color Black

Formal, dignified and sophisticated: As in the little black dress and the formal dinner suit.

Aloof: Black sets itself aside from others with its heavy and intense energy. It keeps others at arm's length.

Depressing: Black can close us to the positive aspects of life, forcing us to look at our disappointments and the black or negative aspects of our life. It can create a fear of the future.

Pessimistic: Too much black encourages us to look at the negative side of life.