Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
Funny,,,,,,, Went by the local Harley shop and asked about a bezel for the Honda Volt meter...they guy walked out side and saw the F6B and almost had a cow...was very rude, anti metric...the whole nine yards.....I asked him if my money was not green enough for him...he kept trying to take the chrome bezels out of my hand we walked out with... TOLD him three times I would return them inside the store...funny seeing this type of prejudice from a sales person...when the owner gets back from the NEW Harley unveiling, I will give him a call and ask him if my money is green enough...I have known the owner for 20 years and he has taken enough of it in the past...not sure I would have an employee turn down money....but all safe...it would not fit!!!

P.S. the anti chrome is not working...the bike has chrome all over it, OEM !!!
Steve 0080, My HD dealer(East Orlando) Threats me the same. In fact the service guys and salesmen were asking me questions about my F6B. Said it looked sharpe. They understand why I changed over to Honda .One in fact wants to ride it when he's not on the clock. You have reminded me why I stopped doing business with the Sanford HD. Dickie