new f6

Thread: new f6

new f6

just wanted to say how cool this site is, and i'm lovin' my new f6. I have been riding most of my life[i'm 53] and have put many miles the last few years on a h-d roadking. actually we've been blessed to have ridden in many states & had 104k on that bike. now i'm not Harley bashing, but I think i'm in a position to say that for me, I only thought I had a great touring bike until I studied, rode & bought the f6. there is NO COMPARISION! this bike does it all, and easier than the r-k. I knew the Harleys are behind on tech, & are more of a novelty item to the newbie crowd who want the status [which is fine] but I just always & still just want to ride, & ride hard as long as i'm able. I have found the perfect bike for me. it got to where it was embarrassing to go to the h-d dealers, but when the pirate crowd wanted to slam me for not enough chrome, or other issues of un coolness i'd just show them my odometer reading. I never fit in. thanks again for this site

Another happy F6B owner...

Welcome to the best touring 'sport' bike on the market..... This is to much fun

Cool

Welcome to the board !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

You wont get slammed here, welcome and I like ya already, you ride a F6!

:create.php: Enjoy your new toy
    Ride it like you stole it