ANTI CHROME POSSE,, Roll call time!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ANTI CHROME POSSE,, Roll call time!!!!

When there is absolutely no chrome on your sleds then you can be anti-chrome. Until then we're just "Wanna Be's. I would like to see some pictures of some total blacked out F6B's.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    When there is absolutely no chrome on your sleds then you can be anti-chrome. Until then we're just "Wanna Be's. I would like to see some pictures of some total blacked out F6B's.
    Sounds like Robert has drawn a line in the sand,,, Who's gonna step up meet the challenge?!?!?!

Count me in on this Posse. I hate Chrome...and not just because Steve0080 is QFC, but because it reflects radar...reflects the sun back into my eyes...shows rain spots more than paint...is the common choice of Bling Masters.

I did in fact buy this F6B because of the blacked out features of the bike.

So...present and accounted for...YO...reporting for duty...and all of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom6B View Post
    now wait a minute …... I can respect everyones opinion and everyones entitled to their own.

Bobbyf6b …. I have to disagree with the above statement

Honda did a beautiful job with the amount of chrome that they added at the FACTORY on the Honda Rune. You need to see a Honda Rune in person with the chrome wheels. Same engine as the F6B with 6 throttle bodies and top speed of 134mph. Even Harley Owners give Honda Kudos for how the Rune was built.

My CHROME has always gotten me home
    It's what's UNDER the chrome that gets you home. I didn't say I don't like bikes with chrome. I got chromed out owning two HDs. No more chrome for me.

Every time someone told me my HD was "pretty" with the nice paint and all the chrome I wanted to throw up.

No more pretty bikes.

I went 180 degrees from the 07 Wing (all chrome)

IMG_1177.jpg

To the Black F6BD....I did it "cold turkey" too, no step process involved

IMG_1211.jpg
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Count me in its not that I don't like it as such but it just does not suit me
    Pete
    BikeMP3

http://WWW.BIKEMP3.COM

"What is now proved was once only imagined."
    William Blake

I am in for sure unless you kick me out because I got black chrome Torqmasters
    Ride it like you stole it

Cool

Funny,,,,,,, Went by the local Harley shop and asked about a bezel for the Honda Volt meter...they guy walked out side and saw the F6B and almost had a cow...was very rude, anti metric...the whole nine yards.....I asked him if my money was not green enough for him...he kept trying to take the chrome bezels out of my hand we walked out with... TOLD him three times I would return them inside the store...funny seeing this type of prejudice from a sales person...when the owner gets back from the NEW Harley unveiling, I will give him a call and ask him if my money is green enough...I have known the owner for 20 years and he has taken enough of it in the past...not sure I would have an employee turn down money....but all safe...it would not fit!!!

P.S. the anti chrome is not working...the bike has chrome all over it, OEM !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Got to stop somewhere---

Brown's Plating in Paducah Kentucky owns part of my soul for having a history of over chroming the many bikes I built/rebuilt over the years.

The F6B is the only one of the seven bikes that I own that doesn't require hours of detailing after getting even briefly rained on. Just a spritz of S100 and a quick rinse and She's good to go. How can one argue with that?