ANTI CHROME POSSE,, Roll call time!!!! - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: ANTI CHROME POSSE,, Roll call time!!!!

Chrome only for accent and it doesn't take much.

soft paint

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Army View Post
    How bout starting an anti soft paint posse?
    Yep,I'm in on the soft paint posse. Every time I brush up against it or close the saddle bag the paint shows it. 5 coats of Liquid Glass and this still happens.

As for the chrome ,I'm with Steve. Nothing sharper than Black and Chrome. Any of you Anti-Chrome Guy have a set of Chrome Wheels laying around to fit my F6B? I'm looking for a deal. Dickie

PS. If any of you forum guys are ever in my neck of the woods. You are more than welcome here at my Home. Look me up. PM me etc. Me Casa You Casa. Dickie (Chrome or not, lol)

Quote Originally Posted by unsub View Post
    As a chrome domed silver fox I feel slightly threatened by this organization. I may have to consult my local civil liberties representative.
    I resemble that remark........Dickie

As they say I also want to murder mine out!!

wow

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Funny,,,,,,, Went by the local Harley shop and asked about a bezel for the Honda Volt meter...they guy walked out side and saw the F6B and almost had a cow...was very rude, anti metric...the whole nine yards.....I asked him if my money was not green enough for him...he kept trying to take the chrome bezels out of my hand we walked out with... TOLD him three times I would return them inside the store...funny seeing this type of prejudice from a sales person...when the owner gets back from the NEW Harley unveiling, I will give him a call and ask him if my money is green enough...I have known the owner for 20 years and he has taken enough of it in the past...not sure I would have an employee turn down money....but all safe...it would not fit!!!

P.S. the anti chrome is not working...the bike has chrome all over it, OEM !!!
    Steve 0080, My HD dealer(East Orlando) Threats me the same. In fact the service guys and salesmen were asking me questions about my F6B. Said it looked sharpe. They understand why I changed over to Honda .One in fact wants to ride it when he's not on the clock. You have reminded me why I stopped doing business with the Sanford HD. Dickie

i'm in

I used to piss off the poser crowd by NOT shining the h-d up

DD…the deal with Sanford is simple…they think they are the Primadonna of all dealerships… the last time I was in there, I bought a battery for my Ultra and told them it would be the last time!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com