Vtwin sound exhaust

Thread: Vtwin sound exhaust

Vtwin sound exhaust

Hi guys and gals. This is my first venture into the "wing" world. I've been riding vtwins my whole life. Looking for some obnoxiously loud pipes. I want pi@@ off the neighbors loud! Is there such an animal? Amy suggestions?

A set of bagpipes should do the trick.

4104.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by legnor View Post
    Hi guys and gals. This is my first venture into the "wing" world. I've been riding vtwins my whole life. Looking for some obnoxiously loud pipes. I want pi@@ off the neighbors loud! Is there such an animal? Amy suggestions?
    You may have bought the wrong bike if your primary goal is loud exhaust.

Beagle

The more I ride mine, the more I like the powerful sound of the bike instead of the noise. Loud pipes will also make the stereo harder to hear. After owning two loud HD's I think it's fun being "stealth".

I think there was a time when loud pipes might have saved lives, but with todays new cars being more quiet and air tight inside they can barely hear emergency sirens much less pipes. And where I live, if they actually do hear you they don't care. If anything else it just pisses them off and makes them drive aggressively.

I find I get MUCH more respect on the road while riding the F6B.

Legnor, you're pretty much talking to the same crowd here too..
    Please don't spook the road-sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by MSGT-R View Post
    Legnor, you're pretty much talking to the same crowd here too..
    I put rush pipes on my F6B and am very happy a deaper sound nice rumble! But if you want piss your neighbors off sound out of a Flat 6 you'll need one short pipe per cyclinder make it look like a mustang fighter plane! and then tune the electronics for no back pressure and wear fire proof pants LOL This bike just really isn't meant for that kind of sound!

I will tell ya that the Rush pipes sound better than stock very Porsche like sports car sound

Pipe noise

Easy. Put recorded Harley noise on a flash drive and crank up the audio. You will need to install a vibration in the seat for effect. lol...