ANTI CHROME POSSE,, Roll call time!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ANTI CHROME POSSE,, Roll call time!!!!

No CHROMEBETTY12 for me...I'm like Miles and some of the others as to liking and purchasing this bike primarily because it's BLACK!
    Let it be known and let it be written, this is the best bike I've ever owned, and I ain't shittin!

All blacked out!!!

No chrome for me. Had the black cobra pipes on it before I drove it home! Count me in the Anti Chrome Posse!,
    Attached Images Attached Images

Black is beautiful

Sign me up, my previous HD was all blacked too. Interesting point, I looked up the color black and it's traits. http://www.empower-yourself-with-col...lor-black.html

Positive and Negative Traits

Positive keywords include protection and comfort, strong, contained, formal, sophisticated, seductive, mysterious, endings & beginnings.

Negative keywords include aloof, depressing and pessimistic, secretive and withholding, conservative and serious, power & control, sadness and negativity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Color Black Represents

Mystery: Black is the unknown. It is secretive, keeping a lot buried inside, unwilling to show its real feelings.

Power and Control: Black is power and control of the self and others. It creates fear and intimidation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Effects of the Color Black

Formal, dignified and sophisticated: As in the little black dress and the formal dinner suit.

Aloof: Black sets itself aside from others with its heavy and intense energy. It keeps others at arm's length.

Depressing: Black can close us to the positive aspects of life, forcing us to look at our disappointments and the black or negative aspects of our life. It can create a fear of the future.

Pessimistic: Too much black encourages us to look at the negative side of life.

Posse Member Reporting In!

The chrome is disappearing every time I do any work to it. Pipes will get ceracoating this winter.

SIGN ME UP!!!!!

Coming form a CVO Road Glide that took 4 hours to clean properly every time you got it wet I want nothing to do with chrome.
    If I ever buy another it will be a blacked out version.

Im so anti chrome I sprayed a bald guys chrome dome head with Rhino liner

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fast eddie View Post
    Im so anti chrome I sprayed a bald guys chrome dome head with Rhino liner
    LMAO! Sounds you keep a can in the saddlebag,,, just for 'emergencies'!!!! Well Done!!!

Sign me up for no chrome

I will de chrome the Black Dragon this winter.

Anti chrome posse

Attachment 1820
    Made this up this morning. It is a direct replacement for the reflector above the lic. Plate
    Just an idea.
    Though that BLACK OPS would leave room for some people that like a little chrome but still gets the point across.

As a chrome domed silver fox I feel slightly threatened by this organization. I may have to consult my local civil liberties representative.