any black pipes yet?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: any black pipes yet?

any black pipes yet?

Has anyone installed the TorqMaster Black pipes yet. I had given up waiting for them. Just wondering if they ever showed up?

Yes got my black chrome Daytona pipes a few weeks ago.They look good.I am still fooling around with the baffles to get the perfect sound I want.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ride it like you stole it

black pipes.

Had my Cobra pipes ceramic coated flat black. Love the look, same color as the seat.

NICE!
    My chrome units seem to have developed a rattle. I didn't hear it, (i'm almost deaf in one ear) but sweetie heard it when I drove off. I suppose it could even be the belly pan. I'll have to check into it. It may be one of the baffles.

I could just turn up the radio and IT'S ALL GOOD!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkknight View Post
    NICE!
    My chrome units seem to have developed a rattle. I didn't hear it, (i'm almost deaf in one ear) but sweetie heard it when I drove off. I suppose it could even be the belly pan. I'll have to check into it. It may be one of the baffles.

I could just turn up the radio and IT'S ALL GOOD!
    after going and look and lissening to all the pipes out there my choice was between the Torque masters and RUSH.

Last night my F6B went for a ride with the RUSH pipes! They rock and were shipped right away! 1.5 hours to install and off I went!

I recommend them highly sound a lot like by buddies porsche panamera GTS!

Quote Originally Posted by paolo305 View Post
    after going and look and lissening to all the pipes out there my choice was between the Torque masters and RUSH.

Last night my F6B went for a ride with the RUSH pipes! They rock and were shipped right away! 1.5 hours to install and off I went!

I recommend them highly sound a lot like by buddies porsche panamera GTS!
    I'm considering the Rush pipes and have a couple of questions. I had Dragon Packs on my Valkyrie. They had a great sound that the guys compared to a turbo Porsche and the volume was healthy but not offensive. At cruise there was a drone that wasn't bad but did get old after a bit. How are the Rush pipes in that regard?

Did you get the black ones and if so, are you having the shields powder coated? Any idea on the cost for that?

Did you go direct to Rush or somewhere else for a deal?

Thanks for any info you can share.

Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce B View Post
    I'm considering the Rush pipes and have a couple of questions. I had Dragon Packs on my Valkyrie. They had a great sound that the guys compared to a turbo Porsche and the volume was healthy but not offensive. At cruise there was a drone that wasn't bad but did get old after a bit. How are the Rush pipes in that regard?

Did you get the black ones and if so, are you having the shields powder coated? Any idea on the cost for that?

Did you go direct to Rush or somewhere else for a deal?

Thanks for any info you can share.

Bruce
    I went with Crome just like the look and I think the flat black will be a dated look soon
    And Crome is always good!

It sounds very much like a Porsche I think it. Very similar to the panamara gts
    No turbo whine lol

I bought them on line you can't buy direct I got mine from md racing 475 with the shipping

On the highway there isn't much difference to stock just a little more bass
    But not a drone.

You can get the smaller baffles 2.25 that are a little more quiet

I bought them on line you can't buy direct I got mine from md racing 475 with the shipping
    What is "md racing 475"? I googled but didn't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    What is "md racing 475"? I googled but didn't find it.
    I think it's "MD Racing" and he paid $475 including shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo305 View Post
    I went with Crome just like the look and I think the flat black will be a dated look soon
    And Crome is always good!

It sounds very much like a Porsche I think it. Very similar to the panamara gts
    No turbo whine lol

On the highway there isn't much difference to stock just a little more bass
    But not a drone.

You can get the smaller baffles 2.25 that are a little more quiet

It sounds like your larger baffles are just right. Thanks for the info.
    Bruce