Another new one to the flock - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another new one to the flock

Aloha!

I used to hang out at VTXOA quite a bit, and recognize a few handles from there. Looking forward to participating. More pics to come. [/QUOTE]

Aloha, Welcome, Bienvenue!

I was one of those guys on VTXOA also. Loved that 1300R, but I like the F6b more. You will get to love your new bike.

And yet another X . . . this one an '05 1300R. Putting it up for sale in a week or two.

Attachment 19676

Quote Originally Posted by Brasco View Post
    And yet another X . . . this one an '05 1300R. Putting it up for sale in a week or two.

Attachment 19676
    I'm sorry you are selling...I despised selling my bikes, but anymore than 2 now is tough to justify to that guy in the mirror.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

I had a 2008 VTX 1300R that I loved, but traded in towards the F6B. The VTX was a good bike, and I had her the exact way I wanted. But the F6B is what I wanted more, and with less stuff to add to make her the way I want.

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    I'm sorry you are selling...I despised selling my bikes, but anymore than 2 now is tough to justify to that guy in the mirror.
    Yeah, it's going to be tough to see her go but the new F6B -- which I've only just barely got to know with about 1,000 miles on the clock before putting her away for the winter -- is a fantastic new riding experience. I'm hooked and can't wait to get some serious mileage on it this season. Hope to roll her out for the first ride of 2016 this weekend.